Thread: The ideal fellowship in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

The ideal fellowship in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Now I want to make some small sugegtsiosn here In the thread which I would like you all to listen here, so now what I am saying is that if we look at the different things in the game
    1) Tank: guardians are getting replaced by the dveleopers and hence what I would like to say is that there should be no desire to tank at all looking at the present conditions.
    2) Healer: they should be there in the game that’s what I think and hence that’s what I feel here, since Captains will no longer be able to heal main instances that’s what I got to hear.
    3) Crowd Control/Debuffing: this feature should be there in the game and also what I feel is that they will act as a tossed up feature in the game that’s what I think here.
    4) DPS: I feel that they should be in the combination then only it will benefit the game that’s what I think here.
    5) Now the most important part of the phase is that we need the captain for the buffs that’s what the most important phase in the game and hence should be ian integral part of the game that’s what I think here. they should be remember to buff us while showing the awesome tanking stuff.

Re: The ideal fellowship in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

As far as the captain part you have said I would like to completely agree with you in the same in fact I think the stuff like auro should be made available for that this si what I feel here and hence that’s the necessary suggestion that I would like to give you here, so that’s it from my side for you. it should be there so that the captain should not loose the buff at all, so that’s the reason why they should be there in the game and especially during the captain part.

I would like to say something about the guardians. The guardian bashing is almost not there I nthe game and that’s what the sad part of the game I don’t know what to say in the situation like these, it is better to have aggro rather firm even of level 60-65 Hunters, that’s what I think here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
    Now I want to make some small sugegtsiosn here In the thread which I would like you all to listen here, so now what I am saying is that if we look at the different things in the game
    1) Tank: guardians are getting replaced by the dveleopers and hence what I would like to say is that there should be no desire to tank at all looking at the present conditions.
    2) Healer: they should be there in the game that’s what I think and hence that’s what I feel here, since Captains will no longer be able to heal main instances that’s what I got to hear.
    3) Crowd Control/Debuffing: this feature should be there in the game and also what I feel is that they will act as a tossed up feature in the game that’s what I think here.
    4) DPS: I feel that they should be in the combination then only it will benefit the game that’s what I think here.
    5) Now the most important part of the phase is that we need the captain for the buffs that’s what the most important phase in the game and hence should be ian integral part of the game that’s what I think here. they should be remember to buff us while showing the awesome tanking stuff.
    Well one thing I would like to say is that I did like your post and I personally feel that all the changes that you havesugegsted should be incorporated well that’s what I feel about the same, well I am looking forward for all the suggestions from you all. I think its for the developers to make a note of that and also make the necessary changes for it that’s what I feel about the same. so that’s the small suggestion that I would like to make to the developers.