Thread: Men of War: Vietnam: Petition to get FULL Multiplayer

Men of War: Vietnam: Petition to get FULL Multiplayer

Guys its really not responding worth regarding the multiplayer. It has been really a worst experience with this what you guys think of over here please share your views and make things clear for me please? I don’t know if they would be working on with this or not but right now it is very disappointing isn’t it?

Re: Men of War: Vietnam: Petition to get FULL Multiplayer

Yap it is but no one has found a better solution for this accepts leaving it as it is and play some other game. Because that’s the most you can do off this game now I am really sad with this and what more you can do is complain to the developers mail to the technical support so I am sure with what you would be getting for all that. You would be said that they have been working on this game they would be solving the problem sooner and you don’t need to worry about this.

Why not to worry when you have paid for this. This is really worst and I would never go with this game now. I was really so excited to play this game and I bought it and it haven’t been working fine ever I just don’t know what the developers have been doing from so many days.

Same here no one know about what they have been doing but one thing everyone knows that they have been working on all the problem and very soon they would be coming up with a new patch and I hope that would be helping in all ways. All the bugs and the problem have been reported to them and I am sure that they know what they have to do and if not then they must know the result too.

Many of the player have been successfully playing this game I don’t know why when almost all of of them ahs been having the problem with this game that’s absolutely weird. The game is good provided if it keeps working on. And I think that this is the only game which I have actually liked even though it isn’t having a great graphic just because of the game play but that has also spoilt ma mood a lot when it whas having problem with that too.

There are some problems with this game I won’t deny that but I would also say that there are number of things behind this, like problems with your pc that must be creating a problem to your game, you must have got a faulty setup, your game must be corrupted and after that there are some bugs which has been creating problem to the game and all this would be solved if you would be getting the new patch which have been developed by the developers, it is having some time and once you get that you would have no problem at all. The multiplayer thing is a problem with the internet and can also be the connectivity problem with the server or so and that would be solved too.