Thread: Men of War: Vietnam: Getting 25fps at maximum

Men of War: Vietnam: Getting 25fps at maximum

PC configuration ATI 4890 HD, Q6600 2.4 and 3 gig ram, windows 7 32bit, and I have just played: Men of War: Vietnam and it has been working fine but I am really happy that I haven’t bought this game as I have heard that the men of war: assault squad was a mess with performance too anyone with any idea with this or any personal experience then please share it.

Re: Men of War: Vietnam: Getting 25fps at maximum

Well that’s really not the case. You have been in the wrong impression and I think that this is really a bad thing to guess anything after you heard it once. I and number of my friends have been playing this game almost every day and we never saw any problem with this game and you suddenly came up with it and you got the problem that’s really strange. May be your internet Is not working fine just get is checked and see if there is any problem with that and then make out where the mess have been done and this would be really a mess nothing less than that. I would ask you to first find the problem where the problem has been in your net or in your computer I mean there must be some virus and all in your system clean them first and they do whatever you want to do and then see if it is working fine. I really think once everything is cleared it would be working fine there is no problem with the game there must be some problem with your net or your system.

Try reinstalling the game must be some files been corrupted and also try to update your graphic card and all and see if you are helped.

I think that this is an exact solution updating your graphic card and cleaning your computer must be solving you problem. I think that if you are sure that your net is absolutely not slow then you must be having some problem with your system and it is defiantly a virus problem scan your system update your antivirus database and then see if you are finding any virus or malware and all.

My problem was solved when I reinstalled the game. I was having some same problem and when I reinstalled the game everything was fine and I think that if you do the same your problem would be solved too and if not then install the game in some other pc and see if it is running fine in your friend’s pc.

I don’t think that it would be ever running fine because it does has number of problem and it has been faced by almost all the player and you guys know that and I think that you all are trying to hide all that. Because I have found number of users who are having a problem with this and it is really very irritating and I am happy that you haven’t bought this game or you would have been one of those who have been crying for the refund Men of War: Vietnam : Refund Request. can find the thread over here about refund and all.

I think that the problem is with the internet for sure. Dear just check out for the internet connection contact your service provider and ask him to solve the problem with the net and then see if game is running fine.

When any game starts having the problem even when for those users who have been buying the original CDS from the game developers then this is the greatest drawback of this game and it is very irritating and this causes a biggest fall down in the game so I would be saying that this is absolutely worst thing what have happened with this game and if anyone would be hearing about this then they would never think of buying this game and if no one is buying it then what the developers are going to do. And with what I have been watching out about this game I would be saying that this game is just a 50-50 game with good review and bad review and no one can suggest you that you would be able to enjoy the game or not.

I am one of those who have faced a problem for this game and I am really hoping things to change with this game or there would be not a single player playing this game because it is really very irritating when you pay for something and you are not getting that.

I left this game just because of this I was getting very less frame speed and that’s really very irritating so I thought that not to play this game. When I heard that people who have been buying this game are also having the same problem then I was really worried and it was really very strange for me that what the developers have been doing and why they are not having any proper solution for all this thing.