Thread: Anyone got a mission were you get to call for reinforcements in Men of War: Vietnam

Anyone got a mission were you get to call for reinforcements in Men of War: Vietnam

Hello guys I have been playing this game from some time and I am thinking about is there any point where you can call for the reinforcement in this game and also Anyone gotten to a mission were you cap points for $$$ then spend it on units like more infantry or tanks, please suggest me something about this I really need to know about this.

Re: Anyone got a mission were you get to call for reinforcements in Men of War: Vietnam

Don’t have much idea exactly about wht you have been asking but I can say about the my personal view and would hope that it would be giving you some idea. I am one of those player who like to play as a 5 people around with the map and the auto saving after each and every kill and even kill 125 infantry with not been recognized around, I really like these type of missions. With knowing all this point I would like to say that I am really very disappointed with the game because there is only 5 units for the 2 faction this is because I have never counted the guy with the AK 47 as a other guy than the mosin unit wise and my favorite is assault game type.

Re: Anyone got a mission were you get to call for reinforcements in Men of War: Vietnam

If you are talking about the campaign then know one thing that there would be no much support on this game. But you would be having a mission in which you would be getting some 2 3 light bomb running or you can get the helicopter missile that would be striking and that’s all about it.

There was one of the us mission in which you would be able to call for the two M48’s and also some infantry it cant be said as complete reinforcement as you must be thinking of but it would be a lot similar. I think by reinforcement you would be thinking like calling up the dozens of vehicles and platoons of the troop for the backup and that is something really awesome and it works nicely but for that you need to have a proper idea when to call for reinforcement and save your team as much as possible.

I don’t think that there is anything like that because till now what I have been able to know about this game is it is actually based on having a small unit tactical combat that’s it. And in such time of game you would be getting some small amount of unit and they would be very highly skilled and powerful and would be having a very nice objective to be focused on more with the stealth. And all this has been cleared in the game description long back so expecting anything more than that would be serving you a disappointment. One more fact of that you have been assigned with the rifle in every mission is a nice sign.

According to me this has been the problem with the game and it has been unsolved form long time. Then I would be asking that if you are like me as you have started to play the game by been Assault Squad which is mostly dealing with the spamming and with the killing of the unit with a proper objective. And now it is more like the hoarding moriphine and after that it would be nice to make sure that one of the guy you have been doesn’t die with the blink of the eye which would be often and it becomes comic mostly and I think the developers need to develop a skirmish mode.

The squad based mission this game is having is always a big part of the series. All of this game has been focused on the small scale objectives of war. Most of the game has been like stealth-based missions in this game. So I think that this game is kind of different game and it is working absolutely fine. And many of the players don’t have any problem with this.

Nope I don’t think that there is anything like this in this game and for this we need to ask for the developers do develop something like this. Other than that I would be saying that much time we have been able to complete the game without losing any soldiers as it is a small maps and small objectives and so I don’t think that we actually need the reinforcement over here and so may be they have not kept anything like the companies of hero.

Company of heroes is a long game and with long objectives that is the reason I think why this game is not having the reinforcement in the game like the companies of hero and this is not a problem at all it is completely fine for me and many of the friends playing this game.

Guys thanks a lot to give me a good support i am always expecting this from you and you all have been supporting me always thanks for that. I dint knew the so many guys would be commenting over this thread and would make it an important one.