Thread: How can you 45k Worth of Guild Rep and Weapon smiths in just one click in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

How can you 45k Worth of Guild Rep and Weapon smiths in just one click in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

I want to unlock 45k Worth of Guild Rep and Weapon smiths; can you suggest me any short way in which I can earn these?

Re: How can you 45k Worth of Guild Rep and Weapon smiths in just one click in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Its just about doing some quick calculations and you can get 45k worth of guild rep on the nose in 7 days. If you want to gain these stats just by playing the game and getting annoyed, this would comprise of:

An alternate list of emblems if you don't want to make any of the small emblems:

4 Medium Expert (4*1.2k = 4.8k)
    3 Medium Artisan (3*1.5k = 4.5k)
    4 Medium Master (4*2k = 8k)
    2 Large Master (2*4k = 8k)
    4 Medium Supreme (4*2.5k = 10k)
    2 Large Supreme (2*5k = 10k)

These will get you 45.3 rep points with the guild of your choice in 10 days.

Re: How can you 45k Worth of Guild Rep and Weapon smiths in just one click in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Now, the most important thing to note while playing thee quick money game are:-
    1: The tier is called West fold.
    2: Ore nodes are called Skarn Deposits
    3: Wood nodes are called Birch Branches (?) I think its branches.
    4: Scholar nodes are called Banded Coffers.
    And when you get on with the game you also get to know that, you can craft your own optional ingredients.
    .This is the most basic level of the game, till now you also must be having some other tools to level-up your game, I will be posting you the other features as soon as I get to know about it

During the for perfect weapon smiths tools you need to unlock all the required items:
    weapon smiths, your shopping list is:
    138 lumps of coal
    60 chunks of rich iron
    104 chunks of dwarf iron
    114 chunks of ancient iron
    40 chunks of Khazad-copper
    40 chunks of Khazad-tin
    44 chunks of Khazad-iron
    these are the tools which will be useful weapon smith to make the following desired items, here is the list of the same:-
    To make:
    30 High Grade Steel
    39 Dwarf Steel
    6 Westernizes Steel
    50 Elven Steel
    13 Ancient Steel
    40 Khazad-bronze
    20 Khazad-iron
    2 Khazad-steel

These are the various levels at which Weapon smiths starts making the tools
    There's no full set of weapons at any given level. Weapon smiths start off with recipes for a level 66 sword and dagger. They can then find loot recipes for 68 and 72, with levels 70 and 75 being rep-based rewards.

In all:
    At Level 66 -Weapon smith makes( Calendar Sword, Calendar Dagger) at Level 68 - Weapon smith makes West fold Axe, West fold Mace
    at Level 70 - Weapon smith makes Dun lending Sword, Dun lending Dagger (Rep)
    at Level 72 - Weapon smith makes Decorated Axe, Decorated Mace (Drops)
    at Level 75 - Weapon smith makes Axe of the Rider, Sword of the Rider, Dagger of the Rider, Mace of the Rider (Rep, Single-Use / Guild)