Thread: Something people forget about the DLC for Gears of war

Something people forget about the DLC for Gears of war

I just want to inform people that they don't have to buy all the downloadable content for Gears of war as i have found a lot of people doing so i just want to inform them that epic is not forcing them to but all the downloadable content if they are willing to get just 1 or 2 they can very well get then by paying only a bit of money as well because there is really no time limit for buying them as well you can buy them at the first day itself and even after a year so choose what you want rather than buying all.

Re: Something people forget about the DLC for Gears of war

Yes i don't understand why some people have been stupidly buying all the contents i have not bought many but i still have a no of skins to choose from say gold, IO, chrome and liquid metaland i even choose whatever i unlock in a game as well and i will also like to inform you that if you are buying it for 2400 msp as for season pass then you are paying double because after the release you just get it for 1200 msp you save half your money than you do you need to book it in advance an pay more as you are going to get content only after the release.

Re: Something people forget about the DLC for Gears of war

Yes even i have came across some people who just wanted the huge selection of all the weapons thinking they have to buy it so for these people i want to say that even cod is having a huge selection of weapon but here you don't need to buy it.I think those people will be regretting now after wasting a good amount on something which you could get for some amount.I wish the
    could have thought like a logical thinker but i am happy that i still stand in the logical perspective.