Thread: New things In The Store for The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

New things In The Store for The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

I just wanted to know about that what are the new things and what are the new quest that will be coming up in the store for the Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard is there any good things this time?. Is any one aware of the items or features by now.Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: New things In The Store for The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

I have came across some combat items that will be coming up in the stores thay are as followed:
    1. A Scroll of Finesse in order to Buff your Finesse and to easily tear through your enemies
    2. +5 Hope Tokens that can be a light in the darkness
    3. New tier 8 potions and food in order to Replenish more morale and power
    4. Ability of increasing the power for up to 90 minutes
    5. Be a Lore-master with Parables in order to Avoid interruption and reduce power costs

I am not that sure about the LM Parables thing and but I have not yet seen anything similar in the game as well i am really looking fro some new class consumables which might be store-only and the The other stuff i have heard of is Westfold tier tokens and some potions and food in the game as well but what I raelly believe is that they will be different from the store ones but the ostrich strategy seems seems to be enjoyable and the best thing i have actually liked.

There are some new expansion quest they are as followed:
    • New expansion quest-Isengard

where we will have to Turn to the eastward i mean towards the "vale of Isengard" in order to thwart Saruman's ambition and also Experience over 375 quests and about 40 deeds in the journey via Dunland,the Gap of Rohan as well as the Isengard and here the Quests and deeds are designed to support player levels 66-75.Thats pretty interesting
    • New raid-Draigoch

Where we will have to gather courage and some companions in order to fight Draigoch as well as surprising ancient dragon.We have to defeat the Draigoch in order to discover treasure which will be in dragon's hoard only and This 24-man raid will be accessed at level 75

There are some xp advancement as well because of which we will be able to accelerate the option.Just check them out:
    1. Earn bonus with the +5000 Enhanced Rep Supply
    2. Ability of skipping the tutorial and introduction
    3. Earning permanent +25% Monster Kill XP bonus with Derudh's Stone (up to level 65)
    4. And 20% bonus XP on Quest turn-ins as well.

There are some town services as well which can be accessed from anywhere in the middle earth such as:
    1. Sending and receiving mail on fly
    2. Repairing damaged Armour
    3. Maximizing utilities by changing traits
    4. Accessing and shared personal vault to store great finds
    5. Last minute bid in or post a loot drop as well

There are some PVMP as well in order to Join the forces of Sauron in order to participate in "Player vs Monster Player battle" for the Middle-earth.Below are the respective classes:
    1. Defiler-Heal Evil forces or disable Free Peoples with deadly plagues!
    2. Warg Stalker-Strike suddenly, silently, and stealthily
    3. Warleader-Rally your troops, heal your allies, and absorb incoming damage
    4. Weaver-Use poisons and webs to manipulate and control prey with the Weaver
    5. Blackarrow-Fire massive and deadly longbows from range

Pvmp combat item for monster are as followed:
    1. Removing negative effects in order to gain immunity to them with Crumbling Insignias and Brands
    2. Tracking talismans in order to locate the enemy
    3. Getting immune to Silences for 5 minutes
    4. Using Battle Potion of Defilement in order to cure damages

There are some cosmetics as well in order to stand out in a crowd they are as followed:
    1. Stowed Hooded Threadbare Cloak
    2. The Dusty Hooded Seafarer's Cloak
    3. The Recovered Hooded Sailor's Cloak

You will also find some creep skills,traits and corruptions in order to customize our class the way we want from the start itself and in order to equip our creep without the requirement of the rank and we will also find "maps" in order to travel all over the Ettenmoors instantly.

There are some crafting as well in order to master the Westfold crafting tier and very well create some devastating weapons.There are more than 100 new Westfold tier recipes and we can carry three crafting tools in one inventory space and we can even save time by using the Westfold Ingredient Packs in order to search for the material.