Thread: Payment authorization failed for The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Payment authorization failed for The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

When i am trying to order "The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard" from the Digital River then i am getting a message which says "Payment Authorization Failed" but i have already checked the credit card & billing info and i have not found any problem with it.is there anyone who have experienced the same and have an idea about this problem and can help me out.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Payment authorization failed for The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

I am a lifetime member but i am still frustrated because i have not yet found any no or say any kind of help in order to solve the coming up problem and i don't know how they deal with this kind of problem i mean how they will be helping one out with their queries.I have not found any plans in order to purchase this pre-order directly from the turbine so is there any
    purchase method and if it is there is it really working.Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Payment authorization failed for The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

I have been using the credit card method for a long time rather than using the click and buy method and i have always got the code on time and it is still working right with my account but i really don't have any idea about the method you all are using because i have not yet tried it so far but if it is possible for you to use the method i am using then you can just try it
    out and i am very sure that you wont any kind of such problems with this method as i am using the same from a long time.

I had already talked to the digital river customer support about the same problem and then they had basically given me some number and when i had a talk with them the just said that there is no problem with their system and they cannot help because the are not able to get the cause of this problem.I have came across a no of people having this problem and i just cant understand that why the turbine and the digital river people are trying to find the cause for this problem rather than just saying that there is nothing wrong from their side.

Yes it is really disappointing i really Neva had so much of issues and problem in just paying for what i want to buy these guys should really look out for the main cause but until then i will suggest you all to buy your stuffs using the Firefox and not the internet explorer because i have found it working that way and i am basically saying this after trying because even i was fed up of the same problem and later when i tried to buy it using the Firefox it really worked and i did not had any such problem.You can just try it out and check if it works for you all as well.Best of luck

As far as i know if you are paying using the credit card or the debit card then the issue might be from the bank side because i have found a lot of people saying that it was the problem from the bank side in such cases.I have heard a case where a person with NatWest in united kingdom who tried to order a game was locked down due to the anti-fraud protection because the bank was concerned to be used in some store in united states which was later found to be some error in the system.So we really cant be so sure that there cant be any mistake from the bank-side.

Even i am facing the same problem i am still searching for some kind of official input in order to solve this issue.I am really having a bad experience with the with Turbine and it just seems to be a major Customer Service problem as i have found a lot of people complaining about the same problem i just cant understand that why they are offering PayPal when they are actually not able to run it well.I think that if they look out for this issue then the will really earn better amount of money from their customers.

I have the exact problem with the turbine as i am very well able to use my visa credit card for other purpose but when i try to use the same with the PayPal service provided by the turbine people then it just welcomes me with a message saying authorization failed i am really finding it very strange and disappointing as well.I just wish that they soon come up with a solution for this.

I have started facing this problem now,i mean for the second attempt when i had purchased a game for the first time i had not faced any problem like this before and now whenever i am trying to buy a game i am constantly getting the same error message and i am really not able to find out which side is the actual problem the company side or the bank side because it is really not possible for one to find it out so i request digital river to look on to this matter seriously and come up with a solution for it as soon as possible.Thank you.