Thread: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard launches petition

The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard launches petition

It occurred to me to make a petition to request that our relics are "slotted" when launching Isengard (from what I have said will not be). I think it's a shame that the relics have worked hard for (in other words, we spend hours grinding) they engage in 'Legendary Items "now all be scrapped. The only current way to recover the things that have livestock is to pay then with cash money in the store. I'd like to hear the reasons for defending this if anyone does.

Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard launches petition

This is an expansion, as a result things have to reset and start all over again. The choice is there in favor of you to acquire your new relics in any case; however I just do not would like to. Though I doubt we would see a universal unslot relics would be great if the Lotto may begin again before payback begins with "Welcome Back" lottery 65 years, with a roll of elimination relic.

In every fairness relic has been without slots, within previous expansions of the store earlier than she arrived, her simply turbine must unslot relics just as higher peak obtainable li and making useless at least are able to be given that get rid of our ability to remove the game, a characteristic we've had from the time when Moria.

It absolutely should happen (in fact the removal of the relics must be reverted to a game function, with the rolls of the store as an option to change the relics in a top-level element without having to overwrite), but will not . Extra currency to be had all through the store. As pro "you've used" argument. We used to obtain reforge decontamination unslotted and the maximum level. That option was removed and, while removing only shop relic coils were added. The excuse given was that the relics were much less ground than before the renovation, so much so that people will be happy to destroy and start from scratch with each LI get - you may need to t6/Extraordinary, but once you get to t7 / notable that in reality do not apply, and in the future when we t8 / X is certainly not true. What better than to create better relics. For the kinds of tactics, there's still nothing like the Adamant gem of dreams, but cannot be merged again, so the "strength" to continue using the scroll elimination of Relic.

In my humble opinion the most excellent solution would be to dump these unnecessary store-rolls. To me, these just feel like a huge scam that they would like us to spend more and more personality disorders. Why cannot return to the roots by removing the relics after reforge? Of course it is cheaper, not to create new content and the force that crushed, but it's really what a MMO should be up today?

According to my knowledge they are only unslotted at what time modification were made that exaggerated relics. I find that it’s similar as legacies being position back toward zero at what time the legacy pools modified. If they haven't modified how they employ, don't be expecting a reset.

In the short term, this can obviously be true. However, a game that no fun (and much ground is regarded as an annoying "must do 'in the Western MMOs) players are lost in the long term. A game without players earns more money either. And we, the People are not dumb and do not spend all TPs on removal of relics stupid scrolls. If you are forced to do something that is not willing to do, they will immediately after take a look at the new features of Isengard. Nobody I have spoken to has appreciated the change of the legendary weapon system. But I'm sure for the child to speak only German-speaking community of Beleg.

Considering how many people have extraordinary relics in their weapons, which are only good for the fragments, no require to force the removal of the relics. Many numbers of people just pop them back in the direction of make quick and simple leveling.

Work / ground dam hard for my relics. He even played some $ $ for the few. It makes me pay more to fix what happens is downright hard. I'll give you $ $ each month. Establish more $ $ every 2 weeks for TP (and usually only a small amount). But I do not gouge you for more.

The most effective way to do (of players), but had the entire store antics and we have our relics back in the day of release: Keep your hard are paid relics and relics to T2-4 in the "provisional leveling LI" decontamination that once you obtain to 75. Anyway moving relic removal of the turbine is doing so many there will be nothing to help the players, ie, reimbursement relic. I think we lose all our virtues, class features, titles, etc. You are acquainted with they have won before, used them, however the new expansion is coming. Why not win it all another time!

Fortunately I found Isengard before reaching the stage of LI with any tons. Anticipating the worst, all you have slotting relics T1-T3. Far from optimal, but I will not mourn for the loss of some T1. I wish my T6s slot. I dare not, with good reason. Making cash is becoming all too evident in this game is built around the store.