Thread: Housing for The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Housing for The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Actually i just wanted to know that are there any kind of new items from the new rep vendors in the Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard as i have not yet came across it so is there any one who have an idea or who is very well aware of of by now.Any helping suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Housing for The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

As far as i know i think there are no new items from the rep vendors yet what they just offer are some Armour, weapons, jewelry, crafting recipes, travel skills but i have heard that you do get a shiny palantir and there are also some kind of new decorations and trophies to he held but it think that the ability to move the hook will be really great well just start and check out that how many things you are able to add in your home.Hope that was a bit helpful as well.

I had heard before that the developers will be removing the hook soon and forever but now i think that those developer who had been planning to do so have been lost somewhere and now the new developer are saying that they are making better money with the F2P model subscription but i don't know why they are not taking a interest in backtracking and then working on something the have been promising by now but i am not expecting the things like that of SWG who first promised that they will remove the hooks and later they just made their servers off.

I don't know from which sources you have heard all this promises because i have been wandering a lot of forums and i have yet not found any developer to come up and promise that the will be removing the hook soon or in the near future but yes many players have raised the question and they have agreed in it that the will do so but then they have not yet made any kind of such promises till now and yes when it is about expectation even i am expecting them to remove the hook as soon as possible rather than just agreeing upon it.

Yes its really not about the promise but they should really remove the hook out and i have also found that they have been very careful with their statements regarding this that they just say "we agree and we will soon be looking over it"which just says that they will think about it but they really have not said any thing other than this regarding the housing thing.I have just know came across a developer who have said that they will think about the housing in the near future but now i think they will; just keep on thinking rather than doing.

It is really not correct to just say that we will be looking up for housing soon because if housing were used less like the wow which personally has not yet been added for gaming.What i find is that hat Housing and Guild/Kinship Halls are very popular feature today mostly among the RP community the games like "Guild Wars" and the "EverQuest 2" has really given a priority to the housing specially the "EverQuest 2" and when companies like the Blizzard have implemented their housing and if the turbine will make a higher priority to their current system then they will be used more.

I really don't think that the system will be dead because the interest for it is very high rather i think that the system might be dead.I really find a lack of a improving housing system as a no of people are playing this game which makes me fell that now it will cost more to continue to play in the starting it was fine to have a decent housing system with some simple skins which i have seen in mmorpg game but now people ar4e expecting more they want cool and unique stuff and they are ready to pay as well.

Even i was expecting a lot from then but after loosing patience i have now decided to give up housing and better stop paying them maintenance because now i am simply finding it a waste because i am really not finding any thing interesting about the current housing model and the limited usage for it is the major reason for giving it up as the remoteness of the housing areas and the storage is just not providing us any good thing in return for the monthly fees,it is just not worth to me now and it is now being a useless.

Yes even i am not finding worth to pay for the limited usage from now and even i will be giving it up in a week because i have lost the patience of hoping that they will remove the hook in the coming months as well because they have just been thinking of changing it and they have not yet taken any action regarding this though there are a lot of people complaining about the same thing since a long time.They well do what they like not what their customers like i am really very disappointed with them.