Thread: Ettenmoors Quests of The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Ettenmoors Quests of The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

I have started doing Ettenmoors Quests since a long time and now at the level 65 I am not yet sure if they are awarding the person having the experience too rather than the other awards but i wish if they do then i expect the same as that of the Enedwaith quests or such other quest what you all think about this.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Ettenmoors Quests of The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

As far ad i know the will give to experience as well but i am not very sure that one will find it say a good path to the level,i have heard that there will be some freeps at the very start and a good no of F2P creeps as well and i read somewhere that the quest areas will be guarded by a lot of people and it will be very tough to survive it we will just die for a no of times and all that we can do will be trying hard.

Yes i have also asked about the same thing whether i will get any kind of free brocoches or some crests but thinking that i will keep the quests completed and will wait to turn it in and so far i have not received a perfect answer from that guy but while talking to him he kind of sounded that if you do so your quest will be cancelled and will be replaced with some new quest in order to accommodate the new quests and it will might be at level 75 lets see what happens after reaching that level.

Yes even i have heard that one will not be able to level in Ettenmoors because the quest will be unfortunately get cancelled and the very new quest will be level 75 which wont be possible for your character to take it and because of which you will have to go back to the level.It sound to be a very frustrating experience with all the locals and also the creeps who will be at level 75 so fingers crossed for now.

I wanted to know that any beta tester who have copied a character with the level 65 ettenmoors quests has been cancelled yet when they have turned to level 75 and i am asking this because i am willing to save the 6 tyrant quests today and then turn it on later on a day after tomorrow.So is it possible to do this or not because i don't want to take any kind of risk.Any helping suggestion will be appreciated.

I don think that you will be able to keep it like the way you are saying because even i have heard that the Ettenmoors will now be level 75 and it use to be so that there quest that are changed with updates are likely to be cancelled but i am not pretty much sure as there is still a lot of confusion going on so taking a risk of saving it will be taking a kind of risk if it is possible then i will suggest you to avoid it.