Thread: Autosave works or not in Driver San Francisco

Autosave works or not in Driver San Francisco

Hello guys I have been playing Driver San Francisco from sometime and I have a question that in this game does the autosave works or not I just want to know that because I think that it does not work because many time my game has closed many time on own and the game was never saved so I want some help regarding this please suggest me something.

Re: Autosave works or not in Driver San Francisco

I think it does work as all the other games, I don’t know why you have been suffering from this but I hope that this would be working fine if if you reinstall the game and see. And one more thing I would be saying that you said that your game gets closed on own why is that have you found that please answer to this question then I think we can get some solution for you.

May be you haven’t kept the autosave on so I would be asking you to check up the settings and see if you have kept it on or not and I hope that you haven’t.

Well friend I don’t know why it gets closed on its own I never tried to note that down, I just started the game again and I saw that the previous stage where I have saved the game the game opens from there and they are not been auto saved so this is the problem. I don’t know what the problem is and what to do can you help me for both of the reasons.

If the game is getting closed on its own may be this is due to some of the files which have been corrupted in your system you need to check that out. The files corrupted and missing are itself the problem which has been creating the game shut down and auto save not working. Both the problem must be because of that only just try to reinstall the game and see if that is working fine after that. I hope the problem should be solved and if not then what you can do is just try to install with some other setup and I think that would surely help you out of this. Because one of my friend was having the same problem and it was solved by this only. So I think that this would be helping you too. Not an tough solution and not a rocket science to deal with easily you can do it out.

What I am thinking is that this game doesn’t has auto save because I am having the same problem my game never gets auto save but my game never shuts down on own that the problem ya I have to save the game always and I think this game doesn’t has the auto save so don’t worry about that.

Hey no I don’t think that is true this game does has the auto save but it has been a biggest bug of this game it has been working with some of them and haven’t been working with some of them so it has been working on with the luck and right now the scene says that right now you all are unlucky with it try to install with different setup may be that would be working.

I don’t think that you need to do all this thing this game is having lots of the bug and if you want to get rid of all this in the game then just get rid of this game and play some other game and I am sure you would enjoy them. There are many such games try them out.

That’s not true I know it is having some problem with the autosave but it would be solved quickly it has been discussed with the developers and they have said that they would be solving it very quickly and so I don’t think that you need to quit this game try different solution search for any virus and all in your system which is making the game close all the game and re installing from the different setup, when you would be uninstalling the game try to delete the registry key and then re install and I hope that would be helping you and play the game and in some days you would be getting the patch and the autosave problem would be solved.

Autosave has been a problem with this game and this problem would be solved in some days don't worry the above poster is right that there would be a patch released sooner and that would be removing all the problems.