Thread: Is there any single boss in Bunch of heroes?

Is there any single boss in Bunch of heroes?

Hello guys I have been thinking that there are many characters in this game but is there any single boss of all the characters in this game? I hope some of you guys who have been playing this game would really come out with some better answer and would tell me something which is a proper answer for this query.

Re: Is there any single boss in Bunch of heroes?

Well I don’t think that there is any single Boss in this game every one has the individual skills and they work with this and they won’t be having any one who would be leading them or so, and I don’t think that there is any need of such thing in this game.

Yap that’s true in this game there is actually no need to have any Boss or so because you know what you have to do and what the mission is and the enemy is in front of you and they are in large number and they are attacking on you constantly and so I think you have only one option that you need to attack on them and kill them off so I think that you need to do that and for that you don’t need any command to anyone to help by giving brain.

But still I think that El camarada can be taken as a Boss as he looks like a Boss and even he is senior of all and you can say have the most experience and so it must be that he can be taken as the boss and I would be hoping him to take the command and the developers should make this thing and it would be really a interesting move.

Now I think that each one of them has been should similar with their strength and all and they are having a good skill, So according to me if the boss or chief like thing is required then a new character must be added who must be more powerful and who would be leading them with the order and all the characters have to follow the command and in that way it would be more interesting and there would be something new in the game so I think that this would be a nice move and developers should think something over this and it would help them to make the game more interesting.

I have liked to plays as Jared Joe and I think that he is the best and he is strongest which nice looks and he seems to be the boss so he should be taken as boss and no one should have any problem because he deserves to be. And with all this I also think that he can be the one whom more power can be added and that would be a better choice and the next thing what I wanted to say is I don’t think that there is any need to include more characters.

Definitely including more characters would be changing the game completely and that should not happened, they have been saying that the aliens have been attacking us and $ guys have been standing against that and so I think that, the tag line would be changed and this would not look good I don’t know if they have ever thought of some plan to add any new characters or so or not but according to me its not a good idea and I would never be hoping any characters to be added in this game and make it more congested and different story.

Captain Smith looks and he is like a captain of the team so why not to consider him as the captain and I think that would be working great. He has been having better skills and He looks decent to.

I don’t think that the developers would have been thinking to come up with more characters because they are already having so many things to change and work on so I don’t think that they would have thought of that till now may be they would be thinking about it after having one or two patch which is very important and they have said to come up with some of the extra features in this game and that is very important because now the players have been waiting for it now and so they need to work on it first now.

There are so many other games which are character based and I don’t think that there is any captain in that you can select any of them and play as you want so why do you want a boss in this game and the thread beginner has asked that is there any boss in this game so the answer for it is no till now no one is the boss.

Thanks all of you to comment on the query and now i know that there is no boss i was thinking that the captain smith would be the boss because he was as captain named anyways i also think that there is no need to have any boss or so in this game its just a fun with out them and need to concentrate on the game itself.