Thread: 4 Player Survival Mode in Bunch of Heroes?

4 Player Survival Mode in Bunch of Heroes?

Hello guys I want to know that does this game has the survival mode please if you are knowing anything about this then tell that to me I want to know about this and it is really very important for me to know about this so please co ordinate and tell me please if anything ? I am hoping a quick reply.

Re: 4 Player Survival Mode in Bunch of Heroes?

I think they do have somewhere I have read it and I this it is really interesting someone said that they have saw the survival mode and they would be improving it more, This is not an accurate news may be I have just heard about this.

I don’t have a complete idea about this but I think that they are not having anything like this till now and I have been playing this game from long and I have also been constantly visiting there forum and all always but I have never found anything like this so I don’t think that this is a true news what the above poster have posted. It must be just a rumor by some of the user who would need it and then he had just made a fun with the fake news. SO I would be saying that do think about this and I would say that you can wait and hope that it would be there in next version that’s it what you can do and I can suggest right now no other accurate idea about it.

I have heard that the developers have been working hard over this and they would be having it very soon. So I think you need to wait to get something best and then you would be able to enjoy it and it would be really a fun with it. I have been thinking for the same thing and I have had some talk over this by the developers on the forum and they have said that they would be coming soon with this.

Don’t you guys think that this is too late and they would have came with something like that till now because this was really very important to work out with this and that would have made this game more interesting.

Definitely I think that they have been really very late with this and they would have to work very very hard with this to come up very quickly because I have found that there are many guys who have been asking for this and they really need to play this and so I would be saying that the developers have to work hard for their many user. And I am sure with one thing that whenever they would be coming with this it would be really a fun and we are going to like it a lot.

Very soon you would be able to see what you are looking for so i think that dont need to worry just enjoy the game and just wait for next patch you would be getting what you are searching for.