Thread: Need Change key binding in bunch of hero

Need Change key binding in bunch of hero

This game is really very awesome but I was thinking that would have a ability like’ player being able to change the control keys ‘ any idea about this then please try to give me that knowledge I am really in need for this help me please by sharing your knowledge about this?

Re: Need Change key binding in bunch of hero

Well according to me I think that there is no in game menu for the keyboard binding so I think that I have sad news for you but that’s true and then I would be asking you that have you tried using the 360 controller I hope this would be helping you out and would be making the game play easy. Anyways I would also prefer to have this feature in this game and it has been a problem I know and lots of the guys are having this problem and from somewhere I have heard the developers saying that they would be working over this and would be solving the problem sooner so I am hoping that to happen. And one more thing I would be telling you is Keymapping will be added in an upcoming patch and you need to wait for that. This would be really a nice change and this would be very nice and very happier moment for all the players. Then what I would be saying is I think that the feature of the in game menu changer would be coming up sooner in this game as it has been the requirement of many of the players.

Thanks Wampanoag for commenting on the thread i think that no one else is having a query over this its only me who have been worrying and i think i should also leave to think about this and this is quit boring to ask such question and see that no one is interested anyways lets see what happens in the next patch.

I would like to tell you that there is no in-game menu currently to change the keyboard bindings. Have you tried to play through the 360 controller?