Thread: Is leveling up really improved in Bunch of Heroes or it’s just me with this feeling

Is leveling up really improved in Bunch of Heroes or it’s just me with this feeling

Hello guys before the game was released I had saw something which said (Cooperate online with up to 4 players, level up and improve your attributes & skills.) So I want to know that was that true because not it has been removed and I am not able to find it anywhere so I am thinking that with that words developers were just taking a view of what people would be thinking over it, is it that?

Re: Is leveling up really improved in Bunch of Heroes or it’s just me with this feeling

Well I would be saying that the developers are someone who have to worry the most about the game and its users request and all about the bugs, so they must be having lot thing to know what the people have been thinking and what they are requiring so that the developers can fulfill that, so they have been trying to know a lot about the users requirement in many ways so may be this was one of those ways, they must have got the update from some of the user on their forum so they must be trying out some attempts.

Re: Is leveling up really improved in Bunch of Heroes or it’s just me with this feeling

I seriously don’t think that the developers would be always happy with having the same gameplay always and they would never having any change in their game, They would have thought of the changes in the game but they must have not successfully been able to do that so they must be working over it and would be coming up with that in next version or so.

Somewhere I heard that the time was less and in that time the developers were not able to give up what they have planned and so they haven’t provided it but they have been working hard over that and they would be coming up with that very sooner. And they have also said that the feature they have been trying to come up with is not a simple feature and it would need a lot of testing and so hopefully they would be coming up with some testing version first may be or demo and then would be trying to finalizing it. And they have also said that they wont be able to promise anything about this. And also no promise with what features would be added in the new one and till when.

Yap that’s true and everyone has been hoping something awesome from the developers and hopefully they would be giving us what we have been wanting and for what they have been making us wait.

I was thinking lot of the thing about this and was confused that which would be true and so i thought to take some views by you guys and see i am getting any help and obviously it would be yes and it is thanks for helping me out this was really needy for me.