Thread: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard asking to subscribe another price plan

The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard asking to subscribe another price plan

Hello friends, I am having some problem with the game. Actually, when I try to enter the key on my turbine account then it shows me one popup that asks me to select a subscription plan. I have got one recently then why it is asking me to get another. Is there someone who has some idea regarding this? If yes then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard asking to subscribe another price plan

You should not create another sub. All you have to do is, first just log in to your account and after that apply the code. When you do that then you will get the option by which you will be able to start a new sub otherwise upgrade your current one. This will be the best that you can do for this.

Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard asking to subscribe another price plan

Thanks for your reply but I have done this in the same way as you told but when I do that then it shows Upgrade Subscription• The Lord of the Rings Online and asks me for the payment method needed for the activation of the Product Key. Below that, I get the options as credit card and game card. Please help me with this.

This is true but only of you are subbed the quest packs like a bonus. This is really pointless.

Here is one work around for you and I hope that this will be helpful for you. When you are asked for re-subscribe an existing account then go through the steps below.
    1. Choose the Gamecard option.
    2. Uncheck the option for use current CC.
    3. Within the Gamecard entry box check mark the box which says you don't have a card atm.
    4. Finally click on submit.

Once you are one with this then it will not bill you and all items are functional to your current account.

I would like to tell you that this is a double website error because of Turbine being too indolent to reprogram this website form intended for past-VIP-only.
    • Primary error is that there is undocumented hack to utilize the game card choice to accomplish what you desire. I can’t understand that why this is undocumented? I can appreciate that you don't desire to fiddle through a "working" web app, but certainly putting a text to the html which explains this workaround isn't very much change.
    • Another error is that even if you go through by what seems similar to subscribing the account to VIP it doesn't really do it. They only disabled it at backend because of this problem. Why it is not having the text explaining it?

New horizons open to players of The Lord of the Rings Online with the extension Rise Of Isengard. Wizard Saruman's forces are preparing for war while the Rangers must find new allies. On the Gameplay side, fans enjoy a higher maximum level to 70 as it has new traits / skills and other class quests. The bestiary is clearly increasing with unusual creatures and developments in their behavior.

I think that you must contact the game support and ask this question to them. They will answer you in the best way to get this problem resolved.

Starting problem is that there is undocumented hack to use the recreation card decision to finish what you crave. I can’t comprehend that why this is undocumented? I would be able to prize that you don't yearning to fiddle through a "working" net application, but absolutely putting a words to the html which clarifies this workaround isn't absolutely much update.

In the Isengard, The saga story keeps at the same time as the Grey Company carries on to enter into the south Dunland. Be that as it may the voyage is hazardous, on account of the way heads them into the nation to arm in which the military under the administration of the Dunlendings wizard Saruman in the war. The Rangers should recognize brand new partners and confront hazardous brand new foes, absolutely the double crosser Saruman, whose interests not just posture a risk to your work, but additionally for your partners and your essence. Built Level Cap-Players will development their elements up to level 70, growing unique characteristics, temperances and abilities and meet brand new class of errands. Amplified Play Monster-The beast diversion framework from LOTRO will amazingly overhauled. Near different things, it will be unlocked for all players, the beast player aptitudes and memorize to update and enhancements, there can be an altogether newfangled zone, where players defend or in opposition to the powers of underhanded.