Thread: Getting Error 30022 and Error 40011, Unlock code of The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard not accepted

Getting Error 30022 and Error 40011, Unlock code of The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard not accepted

I just pre-purchase of Rise of Isengard and got the unlock code through email. One time putted in peace with the instructions in the email, these two error messages: The product key you entered is not suitable for exploit. If you think this is an error, please get in touch with Turbine Customer Service. [Err: 30022]. The product key you entered is not currently active. Please try again later. [Err: 40011].

re: Getting Error 30022 and Error 40011, Unlock code of The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard not accepted

My pre-order the product key is being rejected with the same error messages. I have submitted a ticket to Support the turbine, but since I'm waiting for a response to a ticket filed in June, not much hope of help.

re: Getting Error 30022 and Error 40011, Unlock code of The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard not accepted

This is pretty silly; I mean why not a personal part of the weekend has. I guarantee that banks make enough from the people who provide us with a little help when we just spent at least $ 30 + to buy something that does not even have a valid code. I just hope this is a simple "flip the switch" fix where they can get all the codes that go to work, instead of having to go individually to everyone who has this problem.

I am as well having the similar trouble, hopefully to be able to fix it in time. And to all those crazy and get all crazy about this, I'm sure he did not intend to do it and do everything possible to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Losing your temper does not solve anything. This thread has been created to get answers as to why this is happening / what is happening, not to mourn and demand for additional points of the turbine.

I am incident the similar troubles. I kept my verification email as evidence of purchase, so that the turbine is that they return your money or give matter we paid. The product key you putted in is not valid for use. This is what I am doing. I am playing as Carandal, Level 27 Captain on the server Dwarrowdelf. I consider this might be because of my server, but it is not. I thought this might be because I am in Europe, and Serbia, but it is not.

As an IT guy I know things happen, the problem is that is why there is such thing as a support. That the turbine does not have any support on the weekends, it's just downright un-excusable. As rightly pointed chweiss have even one or two people monitoring the systems and taking into account an error was producing a large number of users to ensure that additional resources could support called in.

I think the biggest problem is that people observed the payment system worked very well. What is the quickest way to turn a satisfied customer to a customer angry, just do something that messes with your money! Moreover, when people have tried to ensure repayment through the detailed mechanism on the receipt of your email bounce, regardless of what type / kind of email account that is sent from (all refused to be SPAM).

That only serves to anger and the general, "I've been scammed" sentiments expressed here. I think that the turbine will have solved the problem is a foregone conclusion. I'm willing to wait patiently for an undetermined amount of time for a resolution, not a chance.

Chances are that your system is overwhelmed w / all purchases of ROI Eva, like shopping for Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve. Just have to wait until the system is caught. We have our e-mail confirmation. We just have to cool until we can rescue. The worst thing about not being able to rescue is that they have immediate access to the pool immediately. But how much use we get out of them before Monday morning when the servers are being taken anyway.

Re: Getting Error 30022 and Error 40011, Unlock code of The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard not accepted

Only a few people working on the weekends are probably all you would need to ensure that this did not happen. Are they so poor they cannot leave at least one man looking to ensure that their automated systems do not screw us all by accident? In addition, most of us are more concerned about whether the codes work at all, extras or not. I am not spending $ 70 to buy TP to unlock the content you already bought.