Thread: Need to work on lighting in Driver San Francisco

Need to work on lighting in Driver San Francisco

The lighting in Sf sp driver and demonstration of fusion is surprising. In the single player demo is to yellow and sometimes green. In the multiplayer demo looks great sometimes and other times it is too bright and the color is faded. At what time you add the filter Granular / Fuzzy, which simply makes him look bad kind.

Re: Need to work on lighting in Driver San Francisco

Completely agree in addition, however at least the SP demo looks pretty superior to me the mp demo looks similar to garbage with the filter grain and above all I like the lighting. Strange that it looks much better in full game videos on YouTube. I'll keep my hopes, regardless of what appears to demos.

In fact, if you play into "real life" colors are additional natural game. Similar to most of the time within multiplayer-demo. if you play during a coma visions tanner is not yellow or orange, which point to that not merely is actually in a dream sequence however as well adds a little 70's style to the landscape. A comparable color scheme utilize within Driver: Parallel Lines into 1978-part of the game. And the particle filter is perceptibly additional present within the natural color scheme is an artistic expression of a television series or movies like presentation.

I don’t consider as a result And even if it was deliberate grain filter toward represent a number of kind of coma vision and a number of kind of 70s art style, it doesn't appear excellent looking at a fuzzy grainy filter through lighting that at period looks toward bright and washed out and still green at times.

I approximate the brightness of it within multiplayer vs. single players orangeish tint for the reason that it feels additional real to include bright high within the sky sun as in favor of the grain filter occasionally I don't even become aware of!

It is similar to the proof of the death of Quentin Tarantino, Robert Rodriguez or terror 'planet: usa sharp contrast, incorrect colors, or even (artificial) errors on the tape as dust, dirt or ill-fitting frames have the tone of an imperfect film material. This is basically an artistic decision. I can understand that some people do not like, and there are some who like it. I do not care if there is an option to disable it (as was the case of Mass Effect 1, which also used a grain filter). But otherwise I like when developers are therefore their intentions. It is an artistic position and is free for people who like it or not (as happens with art in general).

In the video tutorial 1 hour and when Tanner enters the dream world, the game suddenly changes from an orange tint. Go to observe the videos. In the primary part, where Tanner is within a coma, the neutral colors of the game, as within the MP demo, however at what time Tanner has an accident and goes into coma, the game unexpectedly changes color theme in favor of an orange filter.