Thread: Ranges of levels in Driver San Francisco

Ranges of levels in Driver San Francisco

It would be nice if there ranges of levels instead of somebody with a level 27 playing against levels 1 and 2. And maybe a mute button obvious to those who insist on playing with a microphone.

Re: Ranges of levels in Driver San Francisco

I understand previously today that if you were playing for enjoyment you wouldn’t care where you came in the race people who can’t stand to mislay let them get on with it, losers.

You must find players of similar ranks and start a game. it ruins the game for beginners, when a senior comes into play is not a question of skill or ability that is Lambo. If you have a lambo. And generate and momentum. And they have a charger that must win at all costs. The game probably will not change, but it is the horse that most of the higher ranks in the game with super ranks low because they know just as well have the advantage. I try to give everyone a fair chance. If I'm in a fight in pairs, I'll get for my 20 seconds and then mess up on purpose so that others can get the label. Not really play to win. Trying to get my achievements and hit 40. So much of what will happen if I'm first or eighth.

The Lamborghini murcilago is what many people are using, since it goes fast speed when you use momentum and cornering is good, but it would have been nice if all the cars to unlock has similar statistics.

It's actually quite easy to catch almost anything on the label or CBC, just use the right strategy. For luxury cars just annoying high into the heavy traffic and will eventually screw up. Of course, not all high levels are bad, I am a 29 and I refuse to change the label when you / I'm on the trail of a pioneer or a boost ever.