Thread: Film Director tool in Driver San Francisco

Film Director tool in Driver San Francisco

It was confirmed that the driver of San Francisco (FSD) includes a film director tool for the game. I'm glad it's back, but after the lack luster Driv3r FD, with a time of short-term and limited choices of camera angles and the number of cameras per scene, I really hope each option expands DSF Driver to 1, or goes beyond that in a game of full-fledged film-making about pursuing Hollywood trick. What’s your thought on this?

Re: Film Director tool in Driver San Francisco

I do not use often, but is a nice feature. I never thought the previous games were not enough options for the camera; we cannot even do a moving camera running on a track. Something I never thought back in the day that saves fresh reps to edit later, because after a chase, I do not want to sit and direct camera, I run some more. We should have more recording time, however, with the onslaught of hard drives

Driver 2 had an extensive recording time. I would say about 30 minutes it seemed. For DSF, I am hoping as a minimum that. And the capacity to cut footage that is measured in the action department, like any time attempting to prompt a chase or search for one.

In fact, I regret the fact that he never spent much time at all with the Filmmaker function from D1 to D3. After seeing how big a job for my cousin did on his own reps, I would not mind trying on my own. Sometimes, a characteristic of this type is a better way to kill time just hanging around all the time. It's like a way to record memorable moments I had with a game similar to the way of recording moments in your childhood or adulthood years that interest you. So, that said, I like to try.

I started splashing with him more recently. I'm never 100% satisfied with my camera angles, however, I feel that capturing the action good enough, and I've never seen my re-repetitions. I had a fresh repetition Stuntman in my car landed on the edge of a swimming pool, half in the water and bounced on the ground, slower, then continued to accelerate in the air and flew toward the ocean, I saved that, you can have to go up if I have it yet.

After filling all a blank VHS duplication madman crazy driver, and a few of D2 as well, and I took a friend's house to show him what all the fuss about Driver, and his VCR ate the tape.

I hope you get at least half an hour near the recordings collected during a gaming session. The driver looked like a half hour worth of footage while utilizing just one camera more or less. D3 was all ineffective, because by the time I got into a good hunting, the director cut short the best moments. I hope no immediate replay on the use of "look back" and "front wheel" cameras as they did in D3. In the PS3/360, have plenty to work with memory.

In view of GTAIV could just be about 30 seconds at a time with its graphics and how D: SF graphics looks to be pushing the cover; I would say the amount of film will maybe just go down. One minute, it would probably be all we have. If they are smart to copy GTA IV system by which a time you save is saved and can make another recording. In this way you could spin all the clips together in the game's publisher and create an integrated clip as long as you wanted. It was a bit annoying having to press the record button to save every 30 seconds, but it did at least solve the problem of not getting good parts of a chase. Especially since it would save button 30 seconds before it, that lets you record until the battery has just finished spectacular.

I agree, no matter what features make it the Director, the auto should only use the basic functions from D1-2. Zoom blur things like slo-mo and cannot be made accurately by a computer choosing random features.

Car graphics are immense, the city is a slight behind the times graphics wise, but it looks that there will be a lot of traffic and walkers to keep track of, plus the game runs at 60 fps, so that half the time we had had to lead. I like the thought of saving the last 30 seconds / hour for more to be obtainable.

I did not think would be short, especially in a game that for some fans is film director. Not to mention the graphic level has nothing to do with how the repetitions are stored (I assume), although it could weigh on the system if memory is low because of it. I think saves repetition consist mostly of plotted points, vehicle types, speed, frame by frame and after that just run all the numbers through the physics engine, because logically you should always spit the same number every time you put 127 inches.