Thread: Driver San Francisco cutscenes issues

Driver San Francisco cutscenes issues

After installing the Driver San Francisco game in my computer when I have start the game at that time I was able to see the cutscens of the game which is usually a introduction video of the game and after playing the game first time I have close the game and then when I start the game again at that time I didn’t get those cutscenes . what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Driver San Francisco cutscenes issues

First thing I will ask you that is when you have started the game for the first time have you done any changes in the game setting or graphic setting. if you have done then change it back to the original and after that check whether problem get solved or not.

First time when I start the Driver San Francisco game at that time I have increase the resolution of the game and all other setting are as it is.

As you have mentioned that you have changed the resolution of the game and I think your computer is not able to play those scenes with high resolution and that is why you are facing this problem and that is why I will suggest you to decrease the resolution of the game and after decreasing the resolution you have to restart the game and then check whether you are getting the same problem with the Driver San Francisco game or not.

if after changing the resolution also you get the same problem then you have to uninstall the Driver San Francisco game from your computer from add and remove programs and after removing the game restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the Driver San Francisco game in your computer again and after installing the game again your problem will get solved. because those cutscenes are part of the game and if anything wrong happen with the game or any files gets corrupted then this type of the problem can take place and to solve this issue you have to reinstall the game.

you can also try to fix this issue by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer or updating the graphic drivers in your computer.

after referring your solution I have reinstalled the Driver San Francisco game in my computer and after reinstalling the Driver San Francisco game when I start the game at that time I all the things were working properly. thank you for helping me.