Thread: Will TrackMania 2 Canyon be able to hold players for 9 months?

Will TrackMania 2 Canyon be able to hold players for 9 months?

Guys I did like everything about the game and hence that’s what is the best feature of the game for me, so that’s what I want to say here. now one thing that has made me think that the canyon will be the same environment in the game and that has upset me a lot. So now what I have to say is that will the TM2 be able t contain players in the same environment for the coming 9 months? Will th ey be able to do that it is very much difficult to say that as of now still I think it will be the major decision for the developers to make the necessary changes as soon as possible over here, that’s what I want to say here. anyways whats your take on this an you all please explain me about the same. Waiting for the replies from you all so do reply accordingly here.

Re: Will TrackMania 2 Canyon be able to hold players for 9 months?

Right now they will be having two environments in the game, so I think so that much is efficient for all of them that’s what I feel. the next environment will be coming soon in the coming 6 months and not the 9 months that you have said and claimed. So till that time TM2 will be easily be able to contain the players till that time that’s what I think here, so hope you all do have a good look at the same, that’s it from my side for you all.

Just want to ask a simple question with you all about the same and now what question I would likemto ask here is that will the modders will be given the freedom of having their own texture packs? Now this is the question that I was trying to ask you all from a very long time but sadly I was not getting any response out of it so that’s the reason why I am asking this to you all, please give me yourtake on the same your help will be highly appreciated.

Yes modders have been given the freedom of doing that and hence the ability of using it is quite possible with it that’s what I feel here. I have come acrossa lot of modders who in them have designed some of the textures of the game, so that’s a plus point in the game as well as the necessary answer for this question.

I really don’t think so for nay game there needs any kind of environment in it. I don’t think so that will happen at all, that’s what I feel here, if a game has solid soundplay then there is no need of having anything else that’s what I feel here. so my opinion is that the game does have some good tracks as well as some good gaming environment which is quite enough to contain people till the 6 months, this is what I heard from a particular post of this website, so my vote goes for the game and not going against it, that’s what I am saying here. I hope you all do agree with me about the same, so that’s it from my side for you.

Anyone for me as a high and a bright future that’s what I think here, hope so you will have got the necessary information on the same. so let the environment take 8 or 6 months does not matter at all, that’s what I think. So hope so yuou all also have got enough information on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Anyone for me as a high and a bright future that’s what I think here, hope so you will have got the necessary information on the same. so let the environment take 8 or 6 months does not matter at all, that’s what I think. So hope so yuou all also have got enough information on that.
    Yes I partially agree with you the game is quite good but the only thing that is hurting me a lot is the new update for the game. that’s what the issue is, well the main thing is that if we talk about the game then I can say that something needs to be changed for example the frequency of the update should be changed accordingly, so that we can get an idea for the same that’s what I feel here. so if the developers do think about the suggestions that I have given here and I am sure that it will be helping them in the long run as well that’s what I think and feel about the same.

So if you want that necessary changes be implemented I think that you must have a chat with the developers about the same and ask them to incorporate the changes as soon as possible they might listen to your suggestion as well that’s what I feel.

Are you sure that TM2 environment will be releasing in 6 months if that is so then I can accordingly plan for it. the whole new environment will be a good thing to buy but are you sure that it will be coming in that months? Please let me know about the same as soon as possible and confirm the news to me.

Yes that’s true in fact I read it from the press release and hence I did the same thing about it. so check out the video which is posted in dailymotion and you will be getting all the information out there only. So that’s it from my side for you.