Thread: False information about Bunch of Heroes

False information about Bunch of Heroes

Well I am looking to play Bunch of Heroes on the computer of mine. I have come to know about the Cooperate online with maximum number of 4 players and level up and improvement in the attributes and skills. It will be the part which has been wiped off from the table. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: False information about Bunch of Heroes

I am also looking to play the Co Op mode of the game and I am not aware of any information regarding the above mentioned thing.

I have played this particular game and I wanted to tell you about the character of this particular game. unfortunately all the characters in the game are not having the attributes and levels. However every single character in the game is having the single and ultimate ability in the game.

Well I wanted to talk about the an interesting thing regarding this particular game. just because of the time constraints associated with the game some of the planned features are not involved at the time of the releasing of the game. So you should not think that you will not be able to see the progression and skills into the game. if I am not wrong the developer of the game are supposed to update the game with the improvements. However you have to remember one thing that it is not easy to implement progression system in the game. there is need of the lots of testing and requirement so that the progression system can work smoothly. So it will take lots of time to get the requirement of yours.

So far we cannot predict what features are going to be provided by the developer of the game. so we need to wait for the responses from the developer of the game on this particular matter.

I am really interested to have all the things which you have stated over here in this particular thread. I have played lots of shooter games and I will be delighted if this particular provide the progression concept in this particular game. Well I think all the people who are looking to get the above mentioned thing should contact the developer of the game and I am hoping that they will provide the same as early as possible.