Thread: How private multiplayer game is working in Bunch of Heroes?

How private multiplayer game is working in Bunch of Heroes?

I am having a particular query regarding this particular game Bunch of Heroes. Well i am trying to play this particular game with the friend of mine but I am able to play the same with private game this particular option is seems to be grayed out from the game. now tell me how can I invite people who can play the private game? post the speculation of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How private multiplayer game is working in Bunch of Heroes?

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you over here is that is there is the difference between the public and private game. in the scenario of the Private game all the private games are not listed on game browser. You will be able to invite someone in the game of yours at the time of the character selection screen. If it is not happening then I am suspecting that the steam might be confusing the private game and it will not be joinable due to some unknown reason.

I don’t think so it will be a private game since it is available on Steam. so I am wondering that you have misunderstood the entire thing.

I have searched a lot on the internet and there was lots of people who were having the same issue which you have mentioned over here. they were saying that there are not able to get option to invite all the friends by making use of Steam. I think in this particular situation developer of the game have to take some serious action. Well what I wanted to suggest you over here is that you should contact the developer of the game and ask about the thing which you are looking for. I am hoping that the developer of the game will help you out on this particular matter as early as possible.