Thread: unable to playing Assassin Creed brotherhood game in full screen on MAC

unable to playing Assassin Creed brotherhood game in full screen on MAC

Here I have problem with playing the Assassin Creed brotherhood game in MAC os in full screen . I use to play these game on my friend pc and was working fine, but now when I m trying to play this game on my MAC os , the game is playing well but not in full mode. The actual size of the game displaying is 4:3. The thing is I m new to this MAC os, I don’t know is there a problem with the screen resolution or game resolution ….please give quick reply ….I can’t wait more to play this game.

Re: unable to playing Assassin Creed brotherhood game in full screen on MAC

I don’t know why people want to do stuffs …which they are not aware of. The only advice I would suggest you is that switch it on back to windows os where you were playing game properly …Don’t try such new things which you are not aware of .

Its not that I m not aware of …. I said since m new to these os its being hard for me to find solution. The thing is that I m confused coz it was working on windows properly but failed to play on MAC.

Just check it out your proper game aspect ratio if its 4:3, then your system is forcing your game to show aspect ratio of 4:3. So you need to change your monitor resolution itself to stretch it to fill the screen if that's what you prefer. But If the game aspect ratio is widescreen but is forcing to squeeze it 4:3 then it is the problem with your game. Just check out the issue with the system if its working fine then definitely your game must be facing problem, try uninstalling and reinstalling their game .

Yeh done with it …. Actually the problem was with the game Don’t know what ,but reinstalling the game has fixed the problem…. Thanks..