Thread: Trophy collection is missing in Driver San Francisco

Trophy collection is missing in Driver San Francisco

I have problem with receiving CONNOSSEUR trophy - I should exchange or spawn in 20 unique vehicles, but my problem is that my game Extras -> Reward shows that this trophy has Already but in my trophy case is missing.

Re: Trophy collection is missing in Driver San Francisco

I utilized a lot of cars, and multiplayer level I m 40 and I have all the cars, or possibly not 1 or 2. I attempted to take 15 cars and no exchange and generate. Not anything happened. But today I found that extra rewards are trophies that you have photo of the trophy (bronze, gold, silver) and the trophies are not lockable. And this trophy that I have no lock and no picture of a trophy.

There is an error in the menu screen for this achievement. The real achievement is what is required to change / spawn just 20 vehicles - 20 dissimilar car models. The progress bar in the menu just has the time you swap - is incorrect, and why it shows full albeit they have not got the achievement up till now.

I got the achievement. Although the game itself says it is, not really. It bugs. The way to do this is by spawning or exchange of different cars. Cannot be achieved by 20 of the same car spawning. They have to be different and no matter what. The way it was by just selecting the swap drive my car I would never drive. Entered on the label, change the first car, waiting for it to recharge, which changed to my second car. Then I left, was to change my car in my car to swap two other cars that I never used to exchange and repeat the process.

You have 2 slots car swap. Every match changes the cars in the car trade for 2 cars never drive. Such as intelligent cars and El Dorado. The cars are slow and I not at all use. You have to change into 20 dissimilar cars, no matter what just make certain you are not the similar.

If someone has the same problem as me, you must delete all the advances yourgame on PS3 and play online multiplayer again, but the level of MP and cars unlocked so you can do in 30 minutes. All you need is the choice of 20 different cars, what you don t get the start of races and make exchange or spawn. I made 18 swaps and generate two, and I got the trophy, the trophy had the courage to platinum me, because it was the last trophy I needed.

If I swap or spawn in a car I have previously driven in because of the common traffic it won't count. Ok let's take a lot of rare cars then?