Thread: Very hard to drive through loops in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Very hard to drive through loops in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Hello friends, as I wondered that why no one puts links to the maps and now I think I know, as I was failing to try the Canyong ties so they were just build to test track with only one long straight and then a loop and MAN are hard to get during. After some training they get through them possibly 50% of the time, but never feel fresh as the car always start to drop and much of the time I go away the back in the first place . It is like you cannot steer the car at all, while in the circuit, and is it really supposed to be so difficult? So can anyone help me with this and tell me that are they also getting the same which I am getting while playing the game. Thank you.

Re: Very hard to drive through loops in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Yes I have also seen the difference and also got the same problem while playing the game, I have seen expert player you play but get crashed down while playing the game in the loops.

Well my friend I had this strange feeling that riding the car on the walls too, but it is about 10 times not as good as in the loops. Now that I think, the weird handling or the slip occur in both of the types of bonds that is not as big of a problem with the ground of loops as some of them are straight and also not more than one that usually agree to turn your car to the right direction previous to entering the loop is not probable with the kind of close ties first. The difficulty seems to be how the car goes wild as soon as the car is in the vertical or in upside down, even when the centrifugal force should keep the car dirigible. So this could happen when you go through the loops.

It is hard to drive through the loop; if you keep on playing the game from many years then also the user will find it difficult to play in the loop. I am also finding it difficult in the loop when I play the game.

Even though I can see that the ties in this game to be more cautious to drive in any of the previous TrackMania game, a lot of this will be depend on the producer of the track the track layout, and to increase sufficient speed to make the wall rides links and extra convenient. In earlier games, I still had to be fast plenty to go through the links and if you hit a wall or mistake to cut the rate at which you cannot get during the loops to be. As I have played the two tracks for the first time with loops, cannot memorize the names of other one which was a major matter with the circuit Ganja which I have seen so far. In both ways, as long as the line kept the speed of the car, I realized that I have a small spare try to keep line during the loop nice and did not find too difficult. Therefore, it can be a problem for those responsible for the track to get used to the speed factor needed to use these blocks.

Well the canyon is more luck deathloop base mostly for the reason that the racing line is invisible before they actually enter it, and worn out the wall which causes it to crash.

It also has the difficulty of red enhancers, as the first time I have tried with a brace of red and then I went to speed even try to run so I try to build up in progress getting the yellow and through but every time I have yet Skid marks I got through. You able to drive through the bonds of death without causing Skid marks. This is what I have experience and also find the difference while playing the game and get it done. Hope the suggestion might help you and also you might be able to work on it.

Loops are fine as long as you do not change direction. It gets better if you go fast and just touching the road is not fast enough, you need to generate enough centrifugal force to push the car off the road.

Well I have made a track with one of these in it. Nominal if anyone’s interested. Anyway, I think people put too much reinforcement earlier than them. As I had a yellow in the beginning before, but I pulled it out and made it much more playable. Also, before turning the cycle begins helps. Blocks are great if used well. So you can try it and get it done and hope the same will be worked for you and also you will be able to play the game as I have done it. Hope the suggestion might help you.

I think everyone is having the problem with the track on the loops which are there in the game. So I think only the developer of the game can play the game as you compared with the other users who are playing the game.