Thread: How is the TrackMania 2 Canyon game Experience with Gamepad, Joystick, and steerwheel?

How is the TrackMania 2 Canyon game Experience with Gamepad, Joystick, and steerwheel?

Hello friends, as the TrackMania 2 Canyon is looking good and also the drive is good too, but I want to know about the TrackMania 2 Canyon, as how you play the TrackMania 2 Canyon game and also how to use the keyboard or any gamepad, joystick or the steerweel, in TrackMania 1 I used for a longer time the Logitech joystick, and has forever played in the stadium Coast Dirt well TrackMania 2 change to get some difficulty with the performance of the unit which have to entirely change to the style of driving, but I think the game setting is not awfully open for the drivers and the configuration of the keyboard to play. So I want to know the experience of all the users who have played it. Thank you.

Re: How is the TrackMania 2 Canyon game Experience with Gamepad, Joystick, and steerwheel?

Well I am playing TrackMania 2 Canyon with the joystick, as I am using the Logitech Attack 3. It is older but it cool and I love playing the game.

Re: How is the TrackMania 2 Canyon game Experience with Gamepad, Joystick, and steerwheel?

I have experienced and founded that outside of practice, I realized that it is been somewhat softer and also easier on the keyboard as compare to the TrackMania 1 game, well the Thomas is even improved on the gamepad, you almost certainly feel the painful for the reason that the new "wobble drive", added to the greatly additional complicated when you are playing on the controller. This is what the experience I have discovered with the comparison of both the game, hope the experience can make to play the TrackMania 2 game.

The TrackMania 2 game is very much good and also I can feel the good experience on the gamepad, as I am playing the game on the gamepad and it is good and better then TrackMania 1.

If you ask me, then for me it is not possible to drive the wheel as they just cannot turn the wheel so rapidly. The best experience that I had in all the games went with TrackMania gamepad of Logitech Rumble pad 2, but I lend it to my friends and he has lost it. So now I am expect to buy one more from eBay to come. Till now, I am playing on the keyboard, but I am not able to use to play fast to make a soft turn. Well in the gamepad, you can just tilt the "mushroom" a little and steer easily. There are a number of good deals on the eBay and I would recommend you to go for Logitech Rumble pad 2, so you can search for it and get it for you and start playing the game. Hope the experience might get the some idea to play the game.

My friend I have tried with the steering wheel TrackMania 1 of the Microsoft SideWinder and it has work a little uncomfortable; as I had troubles with the dead zone change during the game, but it has work extremely fine.

Well I have been harassed with wheel for a little days now with the low sens, 200 ° direction and no suspicion, but even though not as terrible as the stadium on the same technology or the snow bay high technology. Well if you have managed the people with the wheel barrel I will get well. The Wheel drivers to decrease the steering angle or the slope up the sens which should not have a problem in the modest opinion, and the rest as it get a nice workout while driving in the game. So I think it might be enough for you to help and get the steerwheel for the game and also you will be able to enjoy the game. Hope the suggestion and the experience is very much enough to help you and the rest you can search on the internet and get more information on it.

I think the wheel would be the best and also the better thing to play the game and also you will be able to play the game, so I would recommend you to go for the steerwheel.

If you are using the steerwheel then you have to twist the wheel to an unreasonable speed, as they regularly have to alter the direction rapidly. Well it is definitely fun and also I am certain that the people look at me as I have tried to play with the steering wheel and was having a lot of laughs. Though, slight can be put on a good time with him. As the Keyboard or the gamepad / joystick are good enough to play the game and also you will be able to play the game and you will enjoy the game. Hope the suggestion might help you buy the best to play the game.

I think you can search on the internet and get the best and Laos the better thing to play the game, I have been at your place then I have gone to the internet and get the best to play the game.

I am playing the TrackMania 2 Canyon game with the gamepad, as I am very much comfortable and also I was not able to play the game with the joystick or with the gamepad. So I would suggest you to select the best and also you can check that which is suiting to play the game on the PC. Hope you will be doing as per the suggestion which is made by the users and also by me.