Thread: Bunch of Heroes not starting on Steam

Bunch of Heroes not starting on Steam

Today when I try to start my Xbox360, to play the Bunch of Heroes, it not start I have try many time but it fail to start, I have not seen any error or something like that, so I don’t know what is the real problems occurs to start the game, is there any gaming mistake, I don’t know any idea about this so please help me to start this game. I’m very much in depression please helping me to resolve this.

re: Bunch of Heroes not starting on Steam

You have to first check whether your all connection is properly connect or not, you have check your entire connection and after that see the Xbox is support that CD for the Bunch of Heroes. There might be the pirate version of CD may you’re using or there is some internal error might happened in your Xbox.

As per I have experienced that such issue mostly seen when there is the installation of OpenAL error is present there are the various reason for the failure for the installation of the openAL. So first you have to download and install that OpenAL, manually. After installing that you are able to start your Xbox to play the game.

There may be the problems arise due to the corruption of the file for the OpenAL, since these problems are not recognized by the steam. Or maybe the OS is not installing properly. The best way is to try with the other friends Xbox with the same game and see whether it play over there or not. If it not plays overt there also then there is no error in Xbox this is due to the mistake present in the Bunch of Heroes package only.

Re: Bunch of Heroes not starting on Steam

If any of the game fails to start then you have to check the connection between the devices correctly and if the connection between the devices is loss then you have to fix it properly and after that you have to restart the game, or there may be the problems occur if the games CD have some scratches in it. And also make sure that the graphic card should support that game, otherwise it fail to load the game.