Thread: One of the easter egg of "Driver San Francisco"

One of the easter egg of "Driver San Francisco"

Is there any one who have by now found a Easter egg in "Driver San Francisco" i have been trying to find a way to to unlock the garage mission in "Driver San Francisco" but i have yet not found a way to it.Is there any one who have tried the same and have found a solution for it.Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: One of the easter egg of "Driver San Francisco"

Yes i have found a way in order to unlock the garage mission which is also called as "blast from the past". What you have to do is that you have to go in to the delorean and take your speed up to 88mph where you will see a trial coming from behind say like the trailblazers delorean and when you stay above 88mph for a while then you will be shifted out of the delorean automatically and then you will be able to unlock the mission as well just check it out yourself it might take a few ties but you can definitely do it.

I have been playing this game as well but i have found the "blast from the past" mission to be pretty disappointing because it does not take you to the classic version of the San Francisco just like the Movie challenges where there was less modern traffic as well as the Dodge Monaco police.I wish these could have been here and they would have surely made the perfect stage for police chases in the game.

Yes this would have made it great i would have really liked to see the old school free roam mode.I really find it missing in this game i just wish sometime that the developer would have stuck to their convictions and would have come up with their original inspiration.I was expecting a different driver game rather than the Burnout/NFS hybrid which is just compact with ridiculous cars.I find it only a bit disappointing but i also like handling the muscle cars and roaming around the city by now

I have been trying this before and now after your trick i tried it in the same way by going in to the delorean again and after i completed this Easter egg i still continued to dive over 88mph and then i suddenly found the filter turning like the filter we have been seeing in movie mission so i think that this is another Easter egg for this game.You all can try this out now and enjoy.It really feels great when you get surprises when you are bust struggling to find something else.Best of luck