Thread: Camera rotation in Bunch of Heroes

Camera rotation in Bunch of Heroes

I have the game Bunch of Heroes and I play that in my PC, however I face the problems when the enemies come behind houses and at that time I can’t able to turn the camera and also I can’t able to do anything at that spot. So I try to change the direction of the angle however it is not possible, so I want to know about the camera rotation over there, so is there any way to use the camera changing feature for this movement.

re: Camera rotation in Bunch of Heroes

Although I know that there is no way to rotate the camera over that place, the main thing is that you have to play the game properly since still there is no such camera rotation feature is added in this Bunch of Heroes, so whenever you face such problems try to get move or forward from that location and with the help of the navigation button you have to overcome that location. There is no issue or something related to that. So you don’t have to worry about that and just you enjoy the game.

re: Camera rotation in Bunch of Heroes

If you have facing the camera angle problems in Bunch of Heroes, and not able to view the desire object then you can go to the setting where you may have the option for the display resolution and for the camera angle, you can make the changes over there to get the effect you want to. Over there you can also adjust the screen resolution and other important setting for the output for the game.