Thread: Graphics not proper in Bunch of Heroes

Graphics not proper in Bunch of Heroes

I got this game called "Bunch of Heroes" and the problem i am noticing now is that when i am running the game firstly i see a white screen and i am very well able to hear the ngd sound but i am even observing the sound is not proper and after the white screen i get a black screen where we usually see the menu.Is there any one who have experienced such problem and have came with any solution.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Graphics not proper in Bunch of Heroes

Before i suggest you just check if you are having the proper system requirement,i mean the minimum system requirement or the recommended system requirement or just tell me the configuration of your machine.Such type of graphics problem are mainly because of the improper system requirement but if its not the case then we can try some other solution to solve it out

Even i am facing the same problem and my system configuration is as followed:
    • GTX580SC (tested driver 280.26 and 275.33)
    • CPU: Corei7 920
    • RAM: 6GB DDR3 1600

i think there might be some other problem because the game should work fine with this configuration.

If there is no problem with the configuration then it can be because of the DirectX because i have found the directx problem to be the common issue for such kind of problems.I have heard that UAC gives the administrator to install other extra packages like OpenAL and DirectX so you can just reinstall the latest version of it and then execute the dxsetup.exe file and then again try to run the game in order to check if you have the same problem or not.If it might be because of the directx than it would be surely get solved.

I am facing the same problem the screen is just going white and then goes black and then just stays like that forever and the Music and the sound continues to play in the background and i can here the sound when i move the the cursor as well it is just pissing me now it just feels like it was just not worth choosing this game.This black screen hardly gives me any chance of understanding the error.Any one sharing a solution to solve this with their suggestion will be highly appreciated.