Thread: Unable to play TrackMania 2 Canyon game with 360 controllers

Unable to play TrackMania 2 Canyon game with 360 controllers

Hello friends, I am using the 360 gamepad on PC which I suppose a huge proportion of players are using it. The button outline are well, sweet insensitive but ok. I have the matter with the Help menu coming up each time when I press left steering stick to hard so which register click down which brings up the menu in a little times during race. Well it unnecessary to say that it sucks and also it might be the same for many users. It is hard to play the game with this problem. So can anyone help me with the problem I am facing and also please suggest me that what should I do to solve the problem. Thanking you all in advance to give me solution.

Re: Unable to play TrackMania 2 Canyon game with 360 controllers

Remap the menu button to anything on the controller. Well I have set it as the start button. So you have to remap the menu key twice. During the second time remove the thumbstick mapping which is the Button 8.

Yes it is the best and also the perfect solution to do it. So just that change, although I have to say that I do not know how hard they are taking over your controller. I can use a 360 controller and pressing the button if you want, you have to put a lot of violence in the analog stick to click. I have done the same and also I was also having the problem with it when I was playing the game on the PC. So do as per the suggestion given to you and I am sure that you will be able to get the problem solved. Well this is the best method and also fully worked method for solving the problem of the 360 gamepad.

I will also suggest you to do the same thing which the other users have suggest you to do. Well remap the left thumbstick to horn or anything useless and then try to play the game, now you will not get the problem while playing the game.

Well my friend, I was also having the same problem as you are having right now. I was not able to play the game properly and I was really upset with the game, so after that I have asked some of the cleverer people on internet and they have suggested me to do the remapping of the controller. After having the chat with them I have just remapped the button to the horn. Well it was trouble-free in fact though I have admitted that it was a little puzzling at first to do it. I have done the changes and now I am not getting any sort of the problem with the game and also I am enjoying the game. So I hope that you will do the same and get it done for your system and enjoy the game.

It has been trying to no end trying to do the remap of the buttons to keep help menu from coming up on to the screen when you are playing the game. I have never thought that the 360 controller would need to have remapped twice to remove the original mapping.

You will be able to get the remap of the 360 controller on the internet, as some of the user might have done it and have shared it with the user and also it help you to do it and you can do the remap of the 360 controller to play the TrackMania 2 Canyon game and also you will be not facing any sort of the problem when you will be playing, as you have described the problem. The best and also the perfect solution is doing the remap of the controller and get it done to play the TrackMania 2 Canyon game.