Thread: Getting Low graphic settings when set it to maximum for TrackMania 2 Canyon game

Getting Low graphic settings when set it to maximum for TrackMania 2 Canyon game

Hello friends, as I am having the problem with the graphics of the game. I have set the graphic settings to the maximum but when I play the game it looks like that in the low graphic settings as it is been most noticeable as of the really low resolution, well the graphic looks very much improved on my friends computer. So does anyone have the solution to fix the problem? I am having the Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 with the ATI Radeon 4870 512MB, 4 GB RAM and I have installed the Vista 32 bit operating system. So give me some suggestion to fix the problem. Thank you.

Re: Getting Low graphic settings when set it to maximum for TrackMania 2 Canyon game

I think that you have not checked the "High definition" setting in the configuration launcher. So go the configuration launcher put the tick ahead of the High definition, then play the game and see.

Re: Getting Low graphic settings when set it to maximum for TrackMania 2 Canyon game

It should work on the maximum setting of the graphics card, I have played the game and it is working on my PC perfectly. I think you need to update the drivers of the system, as you might have old updates of the graphics card and also try to see that the resolution of the game is been supported on the graphics card or not. It happen sometimes that you make the changes in the settings of the graphics card but you are unable to get the effect in the game, which is due to game run at a particular resolution on that particular graphics card. But first you get the driver update of the graphics card and then you can able to do the setting and get the effect of the game and you can play the game properly.

Try to get the another graphic card which is the best and also very much supportive for the game to play the game and also you will be able to play the game in HD, so get the card and get it on your PC.

I think that the graphics of the game are been made at such a level that if you try to change the setting of the graphics card then also you will be able to get the same graphics effect which you use to get when you play the game earlier. I was also having the same problem, first I was think it might be due to the older graphics card, but then I have check and get the latest and also the better one and installed on the system and done the same changes on the graphics, but then also I was getting the same problem and also I was not able to play the game at the high definition of the game. So I would suggest putting the setting back to the default and also you will be able to play the game which you always use to play. So go as per the suggestion which would be the best and also the better one for you.

Hello I was also having the same problem, still while the textures were looking poorer on the maximum settings of the graphics as compare to the screenshot. So I have decide and got the latest drivers for the graphics card.

I think the better and the proper solution for you would be that you should get the latest updates of the graphics card and as you have updated the drivers, and then you do a restart of the system. After you have done the restart of the system then you do the changes in the setting of the graphics card and also check the high definition of the card. As you are done with the all then start the game and do some of the changes in the game and also you will be able to get the good and also the better resolution of the game and also you will be not getting any problem. So get the update of the drivers and get it done for the system.

I think you should update the driver of the graphics card which you are using on the current system and also you will be to play the game in the higher graphics settings which is the “High Definition”.