Thread: Need Apple Mac Support for TrackMania 2 Canyon

Need Apple Mac Support for TrackMania 2 Canyon

Hello everyone, I have the 27" iMac and also a big Trackmania fan, as I have problem with it that I get is a white screen and the entire mac system freezes. Well I Have tried some of the exact same thing to solve it. I also try to resort by tiring the Bootcamp, was unable to installed Windows 7 under bootcamp or at all, so now what to do now, as I want to play the game on the Mac pc, should I contact the Apple Mac Support website to clear the problem. Please give me your suggestion and also let me know what you think. Thank you.

Re: Need Apple Mac Support for TrackMania 2 Canyon

I think you need to reinstall the Operating System and try to install the game also, it will work for you and also you will be able to play the game and you can play the game. So just try it again.

I want to share with you something that I have friends who love this type of the game but they are using the Macbooks for their work related purpose only. Actually they do not play anything on the Macbook but they use to play some of the casual games, so they were not going away to purchase a new branded PC just for playing the TrackMania 2 Canyon. So I would suggest that the game will work on the Mac PC but you have to work on it and get it fix, and also you need to install the Mac OS on the system to get it running the game. So get on the work and get it done. I hope the suggestion would be great and also will be best to solve the problem.

The TrackMania 2 Canyon game is been released on the PC rather than the Mac system, if the game is running on the Mac system then you can play and enjoy the game on the Mac.

Well I also agreed with the above user views as the TrackMania has never been released on anything else than on the PC, but there were some expectation such as the Nintendo DS and Wii which was been developed by the Firebrand. So if you want to run the game and also play the game then you might need a good PC and also you might have the good configuration of the PC to run the game and also you will be able to play the game and also you will be to enjoy the game as you are the fan of the TrackMania 2 Canyon game. Hope the suggestion or the thought might help you to play the game.

The game would be able to run on the iMac, as the iMac has much good graphics than any other desktop PC. So I would suggest installing the iMac and getting it done and install the game and start playing the game.

I would suggest you to install the iMac again, as the iMac is been made to play game as it has very good configuration and also you can check for the PC and get the good configuration PC for yourself. Well I do not think that you do not have to switch to another PC, as the iMac will be able to run the game and also you can enjoy the game as you are wishing to enjoy the game. Hope the suggestion might help you and also you will be able to get the solution to solve the problem of yours.

I think you should contact the Apple help center and tell you have the problem to play the game and also you will be able to get the solution from the center to solve the problem of yours.

The Apple iMac will be the best and also the proper to play the TrackMania 2 Canyon game, as I have seen and also checked on the internet that the TrackMania 2 Canyon game is been made for the PC users and also you will be able to play the game. Well you have to check on the internet and also you have check the configuration of the system is been the same as per the configuration of the system which you are using and also it is supportive to play the TrackMania 2 Canyon game. Hope the suggestion will be the best and also you will be able to play and enjoy the game.