Thread: Warstorm game Stopped

Warstorm game Stopped

Anyone have any idea about this? No news, no notices, new cards and suddenly stop. I really not understand this. Any news about this?

Re: Warstorm game Stopped

I don't want to say or believe this but Warstorm is dead. Zynga doesn't care to update Warstorm because it doesn't produce vast amounts of money like -Ville games, which are repetive and boring to be honest. It's a shame, because Warstorm was one of two truly interesting and different games on Facebook, other one being Bejeweled Blitz. It was fun to play WS for 78 levels.

I used to love this game. Why would they buy a game, just to ruin it? They have not even come close to implementing the rest of the sets. I think I read somewhere they tried to implement an energy bar, god how awful. They removed my favorite part of setting up a defense so my buddies can test out my decks. I try and believe they are going to do something but they have not even touched it. They keep trying to find ways of wringing money out of people.

I think we can write a letter, but a good one. We can show how people who know the game is obsessed with who is willing to spend money to buy more envelopes and a update, if people find out, come back to play Warstorm.

After they lost it with the energy system, they have lost all the strategies they can do with the game, and that's just about it. Because of the energy system. They cannot implement the system that works for them; the energy system makes milking cows out of people, without much maintenance from the developers. Pity that Zynga's creativity for games is limited to their so ville games; it's obvious that they only recycle the same concept over and over again, and Warstorm is just too good for them.

This game does kind of not adhere to normal form though, so it would be okay if it stopped

We know how to make this game better. We know how to get this game to make them money, maybe more so than mafia wars. The problem is, they didn’t listen to us before and went and totally screwed things up and then gave up on us, so they still do not listen. So they go and make two new mind numbing insanely repetitive ville games instead. And the brain dead brain washed masses they have playing their other games have now moved onto these two games. Without many new players. This is the only game they have that could bring them new, fresh players.

Just click 'No' when it asks if you have more gifts to accept and the game usually loads.

You aren’t a Zynga employee trying to convince us its ok if they shut the game down now would you? so we won’t have any bad feelings? It’s too late for that. We already have bad feelings. Extremely bad feelings. They messed up several times; we know what they did wrong. We know what they could do to make things work and nothing. They just go on and create something else that works, but it doesn’t. It’s still the same players, the same customers from their other games. They aren’t going to make ANY money they would already make from another game. And people only have so much money they can spare. Simply making 2 new games to drain the money out of existing players isn’t going to do them any good.