Thread: Cannot play from dust with S3D

Cannot play from dust with S3D

In my computer I have installed from dust game. this is a very nice game. when I try to play the game with S3Dat that it is not working and freezes continuously. I don’t know what the problem is whether problem is with game or problem is with my graphic setting. Please tell me what should I do solve this issue?

Re: Cannot play from dust with S3D

As far as I know this game does not work with S3D and the main reason to say this is from dust game is uses shaders/post effects which means game will produce a strange mixture of 3D and 2D elements. moset of the times whenever you will try to run this game in S3d at that time it will get crash otherwise you will get problem with shadows in the game which is very irritating.

thank you for sharing this with me but I would be very happy if this game was playable in S3D. While playing from dust game I am facing one more problem. now whenever I play the game at that time game freezes for some seconds and after that it started working properly and some time I also get artifacts.

I have checked other games but in my computer I have not installed any game which requires high graphics except from dust. Please tell me what should I do to solve this?

as you have said that you are facing problem while from dust game and that is why I would like to tell you that you have to first change the resolution of the game and after changing the resolution you are getting the same problem or not. if you are not facing the problem after changing the resolution then you have to continue to play the from dust game with that resolution and if you are getting the same problem with another resolution also then you have to try to solve this problem changing the resolution also then you have to try to play the game with the different graphic setting and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

if you have any other game to install it in your computer that you have to install that game in your computer and after installing that game you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

its look like you are facing this problem because of the graphics drivers and that is why you have to remove the drivers from your computer and after removing the drivers from your computer you have to clean your system by running the Ccleaner and after running the Ccleaner you have to install the graphic drivers and then your problem will get solved.

According to me you have to first download the updated graphic driver’s installation file from the internet and after downloading that you have to install it in your computer and after installing that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem while playing from dust in your computer or not.
    as far as I know after updating the drivers you will not face any issues while playing game in your computer.

I was also facing the same problem with from dust game in my computer and after that I have download the updated direct X in my computer and after downloading the updated version of the direct X in my computer my problem get solved. you can also try this solution to fix this issue.

I will also suggest you same and if you are looking to download the latest direct X In your computer then you have to click below

DOWNLOAD

I have gone through your given replies and after going through you that I have first tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers and after reinstalling the graphic drivers also I was facing the same problem and after that I have downloaded the updated drivers and then I install it in my computer and then my problem get solved. thank you.