Thread: Playing TrackMania 2 Canyon on MacBook Pro

Playing TrackMania 2 Canyon on MacBook Pro

I have just got the new game called TrackMania 2 Canyon. As I can say that I don’t have Windows computer. I have been using the Macbook Pro and in which I have configured the Bootcamp also for running windows OS. How is the game if I play it on Macbook Pro? Do you think that the game will run properly?

Re: Playing TrackMania 2 Canyon on MacBook Pro

I always have fun with the free version of TrackMania and it seems old Canyon fun. I recently wanted TrackMania 1 download again, but there was no version for the Mac. For Trackmania: Canyon there comes a mac version.

I have the beta; I upgraded to the retail version a couple of hours ago. I tried just a track for the moment, there are 65 in total for the single-player, split into groups-color problems as in previous titles (white, green, blue and red with fifteen tracks each, with five black) . For official times they put a cooldown of five minutes (you can not try to make an official time of the first five minutes have elapsed since the last attempt), something a little 'annoying. For the rest I have not seen big news since the last update of the beta, but I have given only a glimpse.

Trackmania 2 Canyon looks like a natural evolution of one of the most beloved and popular arcade racing on PC, even deeper in the editor, and above all improved technically based on a new platform - ManiaPlanet - that might eventually become a reference point for online gaming by storm. Playable on virtually any platform thanks to its high scalability, the title Nadeo is fast, fun and extremely competitive.

Ubisoft has shown a new trailer for the game Trackmania 2: Canyon because of Penny Arcade Expo, in this we see an editor with over 200 options and up to 200 cars in the race. No doubt this new power delivered everything we had already been seen in Trackmania.

Canyon is definitely fun to play and when we get bored of the usual locations here is that the market will provide us with a different environment with different driving style graphics and then another, and probably the same amount by which hour it is sold. But it would have been unfair to millions of fans immediately publish at least two or three scenarios, perhaps with a higher price and then provide as much added possible prices by DLC? Personally I would have preferred to TM2 so and then I would definitely purchase any additional scenario with more involvement rather than a veiled feeling squeezed from day one.

From the technical point of view the title Nadeo, despite its versatility, it offers a thick graphic impact especially with regard to lighting (precalculated) and shape of the tracks. The slopes are rich in detail and the variety of situations is impressive, considering the unique landscape available to play, or the Canyon.