Thread: Gatling Gears is now in 3D

Gatling Gears is now in 3D

Yesterday I have downloaded and installed a new game called Gatling gears which have been developed by Greed Corp. While started playing I saw one shocking thing in this game and that is, the game is already 3D ready. I can see from my point of view. It seems to you very funny but I have observed it in my 3D capable system.

Re: Gatling Gears is now in 3D

Where Gatling Gears proves excellent, it is in its level design. 3D isometric, the title offers detailed scenery and a camera far enough from the character to better appreciate the world around you. Moreover, the game includes in its graphics engine and destructible environments: explosions around you or will pave the way your enemies flinch. Note also that the flow is on the agenda, which is not easy to do when you see the number of things on-screen. So the title is doing pretty good from this point of view, especially since it is accessible to many, the single player campaign may well be conducted in cooperation, something much more fun.

Re: Gatling Gears is now in 3D

Gatling Gears is an action game in isometric view coherent and visually compelling. Not sure if the scenario actually happens to convince you. Only the classic gameplay and somewhat surprising, however, can be detrimental to the title.