Thread: Will we be able to stop scripts in Mafia Wars 2?

Will we be able to stop scripts in Mafia Wars 2?

I had played Mafia Wars before. It was really a nice experience to play that game, but one thing that I was feeling as annoying was the scripts in that game. They were just ruining the fun of others who were playing this game, except for those who were running scripts. But, as now Mafia Wars 2, I was wishing that in this version we should be able to stop the scripts so as to stop spoiling the fun of playing that game. Will there be any way to stop the scripts in Mafia Wars 2?

Re: Will we be able to stop scripts in Mafia Wars 2?

Yes, I agree with you. There should not be lots of scripts in Mafia Wars 2. As it really ruined the gaming experience with previous part, and as I am hoping that Mafia Wars 2 is going to have the entire fun element for us, therefore I hope they try by their side to include as lesser scripts as possible in this part of Mafia Wars.

I doubt that they will stop the scripts in Mafia Wars 2, because according to what I have noticed till now scripts were one of the parts of Zynga’s games from all the times. But, I think they should not repeat that in Mafia Wars 2 also, because there are many people who were complaining about the scripts in their games. I think if Zynga have noticed those complaints then it will surely think about it and possibly we all may get rid of those scripts.

Actually the scripts will be in Mafia Wars 2 or it will not have any scripts it mainly depends upon what kind of this game is, I think so. As if Mafia Wars 2 will have more action element and for that it has heavily made use of flash then it is for sure that there is no need of using scripts in this game. But, if it will be like Mafia Wars 1 in which there were some flash bits and there was heavy use of HTML, then you may be sure about that there will be at least some scripts for sure.

Whatever be the thing, I am just hoping that there should not be any scripts in this Mafia Wars 2. I had got very frustrated because of this in previous games by zynga.

As far as I know, the prime reason behind having to use scripts is that games were not designed along with a player who has energy of 50k and stamina as 10k, like I was having. It is really not possible to manually burn that amount of juice. And if I had to do it with no carpal tunnel thenI had to use many super healthy players. In case of Mafia Wars 2, I don’t think that script will create any problem. The main basis we required to mechanize parts of the game will be taken away, if Mafia Wars 2 has that static energy bar which was implemented from the time of Frontier Ville game in every Zynga game.

If you were not able to spend that amount of stamina and energy if script is not used then, did you had build your character in that way? I cannot agree on what you are saying that the reason behind players had too much stamina and energy, were the scripts.

Yes, there are many examples where people don’t use script and then also they have lots of stamina and energy. And therefore that is not any reason of that they should include script in their game.

Actually, it greatly depends on why you are playing any game. In mine case, I play for create unpreserved loot for people and as well for anything which is can be gifted. From recent times, I am also involving in its fighting side.

When you are having a popular game then you have to expect that they will create a way to make a game quicker for themselves and as well as others. You can see all the top online games which have workings on modifications and not all script made there is to destroy the game feature. They all make them to make users to be comfortable. So, from my side also, no to Scripts.

Actually the main thing that slows down Mafia Wars is all of the sewed up scripts that run partly. The main thing I dislike about the Zynga is that it does nothing even if anyone runs a script on me all the time. In case of Mafia Wars 2, I will really stop playing it if I get even a single symptom of cheats or scripts. I will not check for any other issues just for those scripts. I hope they stop the scripts in their games from Mafia Wars 2.

I don’t think that Zynga will exclude scripting in Mafia Wars, because flash really makes it very hard and it is bit ridicules also. It don’t let you to make a nice API and can invite users to make nice plug-ins which can enhance the experience of the users with the game, and for all these they will include scripts for sure.