Thread: Not getting shadows in Chrome Engine Games

Not getting shadows in Chrome Engine Games

Hi guys in my computer I have Sniper ghost warrior and Call of Juarez 2 game installed and both this game belongs to the Chrome Engine Games. i am facing one problem while playing these games in my computer. While playing this game in S3D mode the shadows of the game rendered in 2D. so I have turn off the stereoscopic 3D mode and start playing game in 2D mode. now I am not getting shadows in this game anymore.

How to solve this issue?

Re: Not getting shadows in Chrome Engine Games

I have gone through your problem and I think problem is occurred because there might be some wrong setting in the game and you have to first check whether you have any option for the Chrome engine configuration or not. if you have operation for the chrome engine configuration then you have to check there whether all the setting is proper or not. if you find any wrong setting then you have to correct that setting first and after that try play the game again and then check what the result is.

graphic drivers crashes can also cause this type of problem and that is why I would like tell you that you have to first uninstall the game and after uninstalling the graphic drivers you have to install the graphic drivers again and after that you have to check whether you are getting the shadows in the game or not. if you are not getting the shadows in the game after doing this also then let me know.

I was also experiencing the similar issue with my computer and after that I have come to know that when I have switch the game from the S3d mode to normal mode at that time some the game files gets corrupted and that is why I have reinstalled the game and after reinstalling the game problem get solved.

I have refried your solution and I have tried to fix this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers and after reinstalling the graphic drivers also I was not getting the shadows in the game. I have also tried to solve this issue by changing the game setting but I am still facing the same problem.

if anyone have solution regarding this then help me.

according to me you should try to solve this problem by turning on the S3D option in the game again and after turning on the S3D option start the game again and after that check whether you are getting the shadows or not. if you are getting the shadows after that then you have to switch the game in the normal mode again and after switching the game in to the normal mode you have exit from the game and after that start the game again and then check whether you are getting the shadows again or not.