Thread: Did any of you found 30 termite eggs in “Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress”?

Did any of you found 30 termite eggs in “Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress”?

I am playing “Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress” now, and in this now I am trying to find all the 30 termite eggs, but I am still stuck at only 26 eggs. It is really driving me crazy, as I am trying to find those from last eight hours but still not able to get all of them. In each hole we get random number of eggs from one to three, and if you are not lucky enough then you will find only one or two eggs and with that you cannot complete this quest. I want to know that, is there anyone who has completed this quest by finding all the 30 termite eggs?

Re: Did any of you found 30 termite eggs in “Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress”?

You can try doing this. As you are getting eggs randomly in each hole, therefore, I will suggest you to save your game each time just before you open a hole and if you are getting eggs less than three then just reload the game and try again, this time you will get different number of eggs. I hope this helps you at some extent.

Re: Did any of you found 30 termite eggs in “Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress”?

If you play the stolen corpses quest then you should notice that there is a man who feeds corpses with the animals so that they can make some inexpensive medicines. By the way, if you see in that building then you can find at least six or seven termite eggs in a locked container or wardrobe. I think this will help you to increase some more number of termite eggs. I hope it helps you.

I am also playing this game and in many of the tries I succeeded to find even more than thirty termite eggs. And recently I got total fifty four eggs. Actually I am trying with all the possible ways, like stacking crates, jumping or using spell mechanics and other things to reach at those parts of mounds which are in fact you can say are not reachable. If you will also try then you can also find even more than thirty termite eggs.

If you really got fifty four eggs then I have to say you are really a luckiest man, because I also tried with many things from last eight hours but I only manage to get as more as twenty six termite eggs and that is my highest. I am not able to figure out how you got that number of termite eggs. But, your post now has inspired me to try again to find more termite eggs.

I want to add something here from my side. Actually I have also managed to find out termite eggs in the ‘new Ashos’. But, there I didn’t found any termite nests. And I want to ask here that will be able to use it for achemy

Yes, and as far as I remembered they really have a feeble healing attribute. And I want to add here that, actually there are number of mounds where you can get many of the termite eggs but they really need that you should make knowledgeable positioning to reach there. You will understand in the end that it is really and unrewarding quest.

in many of the tries I succeeded to find even more than thirty termite eggs. And recently I got total fifty four eggs. Actually I am trying with all the possible ways, like stacking crates, jumping or using spell mechanics and other things to reach at those parts of mounds which are in fact you can say are not reachable.
    I think you must have brought crates into the savannah and then after jumping over them you got all the eggs, I think so. However, I have managed to get only twenty eight termite eggs till now. Also I want to add here that, as someone said above, there is really seven termite eggs in a locked container if you complete the stolen corpse quest. Now, I am wishing that both of those guys who were near the termite mound gets somewhere else so that I will become able to loot all mounds by myself. I think I can finish the quest if I get chance to open even one of them, but they are not even turning around.
    So, do any of you have any idea about how I can escape from them and can open those mounds? I thinks I should keep using the block breaker in order to shift them backwards, and when they get shifted far enough then I will be able to loot those mounds. But if any of you have any simpler and working idea then, please reply.

I think you should try using spell’s invisible, because by using that you will be able to loot them and the locked wardrobes, without having any trouble because of those guys. And along with that I will also suggest you to use one spells summons crates for that. Just try this at least once and you will be able to loot them easily without being bothered by those guys. I hope it helps you.