Thread: Does Warhammer 40000: Space Marine Demo supports 3D Vision profile?

Does Warhammer 40000: Space Marine Demo supports 3D Vision profile?

It seems to me that Warhammer 40k: Space Marine demo on Steam doesn't appear to be supported via the 280.26 3D Vision profile. The 280.26 driver notes purposely note a 3D profile was adjoined in support of this game. Not certain what the .exe is within the S3D Profile, except I verified the SLI profile and it corresponds through the Steam version: Spacemarine.exe. Does anybody capable to obtain the 3D Vision profile to work through the Steam version?

Re: Does Warhammer 40000: Space Marine Demo supports 3D Vision profile?

Space Marine is an anxious battle into the third person that permits players to dress in the armor of one of the emperors decided within this combat meant for the extremely endurance of humanity. Players drop right into the act in their move violently to protect a majestic world from an attack by the savage as well as brutal Orks, using the nearly all devastating weapons mankind has at its removal. Unfortunately there is no news about 3D vision support for this game.

3D vision depth/convergence values through no profile are off a tad though, by means of messed up post-process outline as well as conflicting convergence values at dissimilar depths. I went in front and turned 3D Vision off like it wasn't a extremely first-class familiarity with no profile.

I have downloaded as well as tried the demo (by the use of 280.26 drivers) and it was not possible to play within 3D Vision. It looks akin to Shift 2 Unleashed does with countless double/triple images that are not possible to take away with depth otherwise convergence settings. I turned the whole thing down toward smallest amount and it was presently the equal. Disgrace - from playing a bit within 2D it looks similar to it would be enormous within Stereographic 3D.