Thread: How to turn off tips and help while sailing the boat in “Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress”?

How to turn off tips and help while sailing the boat in “Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress”?

I am playing “Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress” now. It is really a very nice game but one thing I feel bit annoying in this game. Whenever I enter into the boat then I get this help displayed over my screen with a big exclamation point. For the first time it was ok, but it comes each and every time, when I enter in my boat. Now, I have learned perfectly how to sail a boat therefore I really don’t want this annoying help to come on my screen. Do any of you, who are playing this game now, knows how to turn off tips and help in this game.

Re: How to turn off tips and help while sailing the boat in “Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress”?

Yes, I am also playing Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress” I also get that annoying help whenever I enter in the boat, and it really becomes irritating when it comes every time. I would also like to know if there is any way to turn these tips and helps off, but I doubt that it would be there. But, still if anyone knows about this, then please reply.

Re: How to turn off tips and help while sailing the boat in “Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress”?

I think the thing that you are looking for should be under the option. Actually it is called Auto Sailing. If you feel it annoying then you can disable it by going in the option and searching for it.

No, I am not talking about Auto sailing. I know about Auto sailing. It means that sail will be adjusted without human intervention on the basis of the wind direction, and you will just need to steer. I am not talking about that. I want to disable the tips and the help so that I will not get that help with the big exclamation point on my screen when I enter in my boat. If you know about that, then please reply, because I really want to turn that off.

I think, I can understand what you are talking about. You are getting irritated by that help message that comes on your screen when you get close to the boat or you get into your boat. It helps you by saying how to enter or get out from the boat and how to steer with the help of wind. Actually, for now, I really don’t know how to disable them but I will try to look out for that and as soon as I get that I will post that here. It will be bit difficult if you are playing this game in PS3 or in Xbox 360, but it will be possible. I am not sure about that it will be able to turn them off by some console commands or just by using some cheats. But, when I will get that I will share that with all of you.

Thanks for taking interest in my problem. I hope you successfully find the solution for this. Actually, I would never mind it if it was displayed in a corner and in small size but it covers entire screen with a huge message box. It is really a stupid thing. And they show it all the time.