Thread: Will “Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012” have support for Xbox 360 controller ever

Will “Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012” have support for Xbox 360 controller ever

I have downloaded Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 and now I am playing this game. Everything in this game is fine and I liked it also, but one thing that I feel is missing in this game is that it doesn’t have support for Xbox 360 Controller and therefore we cannot play this game with controller. Therefore, I want to ask that will this game have support for a controller in coming days, because I think this type of games can be enjoyed better if played with a controller, and for me playing with keyboard is bit difficult as I usually play games using a Xbox 360 Controller. Does anyone has any idea about that it will have support for a controller or not?

Re: Will “Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012” have support for Xbox 360 controller ever

Yes, it would be great if Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012” will have support for Xbox 360 controller, because if we play it with a Xbox 360 Controller, then it will be easier to control the speed or decreasing or increasing the throttle, in case of steam trains. And also it will give a great controlling over breaking or even reversing. But I don’t have any idea about they are going to make it playable with a controller or not, may be they make it in the next edition of Railworks.

Re: Will “Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012” have support for Xbox 360 controller ever

Yes, that is the main reason that I want that they should make the next edition Railworks to have support for the Xbox 360 Controller, because it will help us to play this game more perfectly.

Yes, it is really a fun playing this game with a game controller. However, I am playing this game with a joystick with “RailWorks Joystick API - Version 0.0.5_3”. I hope it works with some game controllers also. Though, as far as I know, it will not work with some locos, like class 86 or any loco non standard control. But, I think it will work for some game controllers. I hope this information helps you.

Here I want to add something from my side. Actually, I don’t think that it will have even an option for gamepads. By the way, you can make use of any third party application to make it work. For example you can use “Pinnacle Game Profiler”, as I think it can make it work. You can try with it also. You can find it by searching it on Google.

Till the time Railworks is not working with a joystick or a gamepad, you try using Xpadder. You can find it by searching it on Google. It uses any of your gamepad for simulating the keyboard and the mouse and then you can play this game using a gamepad also. I will suggest you to try this at least once. I hope you don’t get any problem while using it, and if you get any issue then you can post that problem here.