Thread: It’s not random with Zynga Warstorm Game

It’s not random with Zynga Warstorm Game

Hi, I am currently at very high level in the game. I am with all T7 decks I will drop to CPU 9 out of 10 times and then also they want me to purchase additional of what I previously have. I have invested 3000.00 USD to WS on 12 Decks all T7 and still just have a 1/10 likelihood of winning. I wish recourse as of the peeps for this game and I am sure that 90% of the players will agree with this. The ones that appose are on Zynga List. People that read this and have played WS, know that this to be true.

Re: It’s not random with Zynga Warstorm Game

Everyone knows how offset this game and that is the reason that I think that maybe this should be a clue to the DEVs to balance the game a bit. Another thing I have noticed, Once I have like 100+ WS cash sitting there, Every 8 hours I see at least 3 T7 cards available to buy every time. Before I was buying WS cash, I hardly ever saw a T7.

Possibly the game provides you a list of cards that you can only purchase. That's a bit crapped because you can buy cash on the instance.

If you really lose 9 out of 10 times then it just means your decks are poorly built. Having all T7s but a poor built deck doesn't mean you will win very often. Maybe you should list your decks?

Warstorm you play with virtual cards representing heroes, units, spells and artifacts. The game can be customized by choosing a hero to lead a squadron of four to six units. If you are having fewer units then this means that the hero also has slots available for spell cards (which represent a special case) or artifacts cards (cards that represent an improvement given object). Each unit also has an attack value, which represents the amount of damage you can do at every turn and a certain amount of life, representing the amount of damage you can withstand before it is sent to the stack of "dead."

Similar to the most card games, the cards have a way of representing in relation to its "cost". For Warstorm, the cost is represented by waiting time. Letters faces have an expensive high-timeout that means that we must sit and wait without doing anything but they are very powerful when they arrive. While the economic card, have a low waiting time and are generally easier to be defeated.

Every Warstorm strategies take place even before entering the battlefield and this also includes putting together a team otherwise a number of squadrons which functions well together. Each unit in the computer should match the affiliation of the hero: human elf, ORC, demon or undead. In preparing for battle, the player selects between one and four squadrons for the war. Then, the game automatically adjusts the battle with an opponent with the same number of squadrons. After pressing the start button, we cannot take sides in everything else that happens.

The "autopilot" of Warstorm means you can play games in the background, without paying much attention while working on other projects. Many players will find this game looks good and fits the nature of Facebook. It allows for a large player base, without which all players are online at the same time. And the option of increasing the speed of the game makes a player can go through the game even faster. But the biggest disadvantage, probably in the same "autopilot" of Warstorm. It completely eliminates any ability and adaptation in the middle of a hard-fought game. And while it tends to a kind of dependency or addiction and no adrenalines gain.

Warstorm not trade area has a solid card, which is one of the most enjoyable aspects of a card game. But perhaps the most important reason to avoid Warstorm horrible programming is a window after another, if the player tries to exit the program by closing the active window on Facebook.

Every unit in the workstation might as well match the alliance of the model: human mythical being, ORC, evil spirit or undead. In arranging for combat, the player chooses among one and four squadrons for the war. Then, the recreation mechanically changes the fight with a rival with the same number of squadrons.