Thread: Why just 3 online activations for Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Why just 3 online activations for Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

I just newly bought the game and I just see that there are just a 3 activations are there for this game. Is this true? If yes than please I need my money back. I don’t want this game.

Re: Why just 3 online activations for Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

This is normal copy protection. As well you do not purchase a game, which just acquire the license that allows you to play. You have 3 activations on three dissimilar hardware configurations. You can turn the game on the hardware configuration as many times as you like. And to answer your question: Yes, it is legal. Try asking vapor, I do not give a refund. I know steam has a no refund policy.

Re: Why just 3 online activations for Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

As normal as my 150 games this is the only one with maximum activity. It may be legal in your country, but moral, a dirty thing to sell a game without prior notice, which has 3 activations. Developer Support if I can alter the hard drive, graphics card or operating system. Why should I anxiety to have to ask consent to install something I bought?

It can be installed in three different hardware configurations to prevent people from installing on your machine and two computers another friend. In his own machine, you can install as many times as you like. If you upgrade your machine to have a different hardware configuration, which is considered as a different setup. If you upgrade your computer so often used for its facilities, you just ask for more, and cheerfully given. Nobody is asking you to beg on their knees or embarrassment to yourself to get your account restarts the installation. Stop being a drama queen about it. Since you can play without the CD (or DVD) into the drive, you need some sort of copy protection, and this is a fair compromise. It is not entirely unjust or immoral to ask consumers to be willing to give a pattern of anti-piracy protection. I've seen far more draconian schemes that the developer has all the advantages and the player has none. This is much better than that.

It does not prevent anything. Anyone can stream the game and install it on any computer. If I bought the game is because I thought it deserved my money and not have more problems and headaches of a pirate. You can sell more buyers treat with kindness as potential criminals. Hide license restrictions and warning that only can make you lose respect and future customers.

This is what you do: Contact with steam and inform them that the terms of the end user license are intolerable and refuses to concur with them. Demand your money back and go discover another set of game that has a copy protection system that can live.

You can install the game as many times as you like, you can install on three different computers (eg home PCs, portable and works) would only be able to play online with one at any time. If you re-install on any machine no problem, however, if you had to change the hardware (new graphics card, for example), then you have to get the number of re-establishing. It’s no big thing, only lets you put the game on your PC and eight of his friends, unless that is what we are really complaining.

Can you make up for a moment what would happen if each of my 100 or 150 games had an activation limit and I have to call the service 150 times every time I change my hard drive or graphics card operating system? I refuse to buy anything with an activation limit.