Thread: Some question about shields and daggers in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Some question about shields and daggers in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

There are a couple things I'm confused about. When you equip a shield and block during the combat does not seem to do anything. My character raises his sword in a blocking position no shield, and when you get hit you still have total damage. Am I not doing right or is blocked and the shields more or less useless? Also, why are daggers reducing damage statistics? Do not use for combat daggers, right? Just for murder? And murder is certain death. So why damage statistics are and what makes a knife better than another?

Re: Some question about shields and daggers in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

You can as well attack with a dagger, even though it isn't fairly like standard battle. However, assassination isn't the just utilize of the dagger.

Re: Some question about shields and daggers in Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

I guess you know how to sneak and know how to attack. Combine the two and answer your own question. If you just try it once, you'll understand, and it will take much less time and be much clearer than if I try to explain it. That is, any explanation you could do would be tedious and confusing, while just trying to make it very clear.

On second thought, I'll give you a chance to appear like I'm not deliberately trying to be rude or evasive. In normal combat, when you attack, the direction your character is looking at taking into account, which means that the angle of the camera orientation figures. However, when attacking with a dagger, which is the direction your character is facing, not the direction you are looking for ... which means that changing the camera around, will have no effect on the fluctuation in which the dagger. It is dissimilar from normal battle and takes a few getting utilized to.

Do not overlook the role, the more useful of daggers - passive bonus. Some, like the prize of the Thieves Guild (The Sting), provide a great benefit to DEX, a parameter otherwise rarely enough momentum going. Others simply provide additional outlets for the allocation of dates that affect your character in full, except for the red stones that affect only the weapon itself. Dagger give their bonuses, even if it is not used directly, only been prepared for display on the belt.

I all the time thought it would be great to dress like a sultan, have a plump character with a type of Persian sabre and have a blade as adornment on your belt. With a few of the cities in two worlds 2 it would fit truly well.

That's pretty cool, though a bit difficult because it hits right in front is great because you can attack much faster. Many times I've been a little off guard trying to get my sword (which is a bit uncomfortable with the controller 360) and just whipping out my dagger is much faster. I also found this great and I love both Japanese weapons, so get to use a little more.

They call it "Accuracy" in TW2 to impose it’s utilize just for bows to boost damage, while Dexterity (as in TW1) would apply to the standard agility-related stats of protection, evasion and so forth.

The term "ability" applies to any related agility (including fingers), while the phrase "manual dexterity" usually applies specifically to the hands. However, as benefit points out, "accuracy" has the connotation of relationship with more hand-eye coordination associated with archery. In this case, the naming is intentional, as it is really the main way in which the attribute is used. There may have been a deliberate attempt to distance itself from the many games that have used the term popularized (if not origin) of Dungeons and Dragons.

I have all the time seemed to rise, and then tend to be the guards, which is fine, kill the guards and usually can loot the place in your free time. Killing the guards in the interior of a property does not lead to mass hysteria and war tends to happen if you attack someone on the street.