Thread: Cannot sign into Games for windows marketplace using windows live Id

Cannot sign into Games for windows marketplace using windows live Id

I actually downloaded the GFW Live market place client being as how I needed to demo an event on my PC + I'm determined to play the ne AoE online. At the same time it won’t give me a chance to mark in? I continue getting this note "Can’t mark in. The Windows exist ID or secret key you dropped in is not valid. Drop in your info to mark in again." Why do I get this slip inform? Evidently my mark in information is right generally I could not have been equipped to mark into Xbox.com?

Re: Cannot sign into Games for windows marketplace using windows live Id

I attempted every last trace of the steps (aside from for the "open Ports" one) but I'm still accepting the same error inform. Is there something I'm supposed to setup probably? I mean I have just utilized this gamertag for Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE, is there something I need to adjust or something?

Re: Cannot sign into Games for windows marketplace using windows live Id

I've viewed this issue everywhere on the network, but no explanation. I've spent endless hours attempting to establish the diversion on diverse machines. At last making advancement on my more up to date laptop and I could not venture to run it in view of this issue. I'm so aggravating with MS in present times. By what means can a layperson even instate a basic game (and I'm a tech shown). My guardians cannot utilize PC's any longer on the grounds that its WAY confused to perform effortless capacities on a PC.